We are planning a trip to Nepal and want to do the Lukla, to Namche Bazaar trek. We would love to continue to the Tyangboche monastery. Could anyone that has done this tell us how strenuous the trek is? Or very steep and scary with narrow paths? Also, do you have to camp there at the monastery or is there a hotel to stay in which would have to be booked way in advance? Thanks for any help. Joanie
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to rent a car
- 2 Japan itinerary advice
- 3 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 4 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 5 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 6 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 7 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 8 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 9 Other than Kyoto?
- 10 Trip Report : China
- 11 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 12 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 13 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 14 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 15 Japan GTG, early April
- 16 Beijing tours
- 17 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 18 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 19 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 20 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area