We are planning a trip to Nepal and want to do the Lukla, to Namche Bazaar trek. We would love to continue to the Tyangboche monastery. Could anyone that has done this tell us how strenuous the trek is? Or very steep and scary with narrow paths? Also, do you have to camp there at the monastery or is there a hotel to stay in which would have to be booked way in advance? Thanks for any help. Joanie
- 1 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 2 Wildlife Tour of India
- 3 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 4 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 5 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 6 white sand beaches in thailand
- 7 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 8 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 9 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 10 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 11 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 water delivery and water dispenser
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 16 Udaipur, India
- 17 Cell Phones in India
- 18 India, What Can I Say!
- 19 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 20 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 21 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 22 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 23 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 24 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 25 Best Time to Visit Goa