We are planning a trip to Nepal and want to do the Lukla, to Namche Bazaar trek. We would love to continue to the Tyangboche monastery. Could anyone that has done this tell us how strenuous the trek is? Or very steep and scary with narrow paths? Also, do you have to camp there at the monastery or is there a hotel to stay in which would have to be booked way in advance? Thanks for any help. Joanie
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 2 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 3 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 6 Krabi island tours
- 7 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 10 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 11 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 12 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 15 6 full days in Yagoon
- 16 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 17 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 18 Kyushu rail pass
- 19 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 20 A wow spot
- 21 Myanmar itinerary help
- 22 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 23 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 24 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 25 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston