We are planning a trip to Nepal and want to do the Lukla, to Namche Bazaar trek. We would love to continue to the Tyangboche monastery. Could anyone that has done this tell us how strenuous the trek is? Or very steep and scary with narrow paths? Also, do you have to camp there at the monastery or is there a hotel to stay in which would have to be booked way in advance? Thanks for any help. Joanie
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Escort Service Girls Call~O9O69529903 Hyyat Place Hotel Gurgaon
- 2 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 3 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 4 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Japan Rail Pass
- 7 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 8 Sri Lanka May
- 9 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 10 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 13 Japan rough itinerary
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 21 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 22 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 23 Singapore weather in August/September
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 First time going abroad