We are planning a trip to Nepal and want to do the Lukla, to Namche Bazaar trek. We would love to continue to the Tyangboche monastery. Could anyone that has done this tell us how strenuous the trek is? Or very steep and scary with narrow paths? Also, do you have to camp there at the monastery or is there a hotel to stay in which would have to be booked way in advance? Thanks for any help. Joanie
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 3 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 4 Thailand - Food recos
- 5 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 6 2nd location on the beach
- 7 Laos for the backpacker
- 8 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 9 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 10 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 11 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 12 Thailand Hotel
- 13 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 16 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 17 vietnam and laos
- 18 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 19 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 20 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 21 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 22 5 nights in Japan.
- 23 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 24 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 25 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?