We are planning a trip to Nepal and want to do the Lukla, to Namche Bazaar trek. We would love to continue to the Tyangboche monastery. Could anyone that has done this tell us how strenuous the trek is? Or very steep and scary with narrow paths? Also, do you have to camp there at the monastery or is there a hotel to stay in which would have to be booked way in advance? Thanks for any help. Joanie
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 손오공릴게임 ◎♧홈 피 = vtk19.컴 ◎♧
- 2 CNX late arrival?
- 3 릴게임손오공 ⊙●홈 피 - vtk19.컴 ⊙●
- 4 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 5 is this a good travel plan?
- 6 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 7 currency conversion
- 8 Phenom Penh
- 9 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 10 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 11 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 12 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 13 One day in Saigon
- 14 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 15 Bali private driver recommendation
- 16 North India Itinerary advice
- 17 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 18 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 19 The Indian money crunch.
- 20 The truth about elephant tourism
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 23 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 24 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 25 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?