We are planning a trip to Nepal and want to do the Lukla, to Namche Bazaar trek. We would love to continue to the Tyangboche monastery. Could anyone that has done this tell us how strenuous the trek is? Or very steep and scary with narrow paths? Also, do you have to camp there at the monastery or is there a hotel to stay in which would have to be booked way in advance? Thanks for any help. Joanie
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Datong in Winter
- 2 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 3 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 4 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 5 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 6 Japan- National Holiday
- 7 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 8 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 9 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 12 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 13 India Safari 2017
- 14 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 15 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 16 India in March and April??
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 19 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 20 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 Rishikesh, India
- 23 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 24 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 25 Passport