We are planning a trip to Nepal and want to do the Lukla, to Namche Bazaar trek. We would love to continue to the Tyangboche monastery. Could anyone that has done this tell us how strenuous the trek is? Or very steep and scary with narrow paths? Also, do you have to camp there at the monastery or is there a hotel to stay in which would have to be booked way in advance? Thanks for any help. Joanie
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - What to do?
- 2 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 3 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 5 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Tips in Myanmar
- 8 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 9 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 10 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 11 Road Scholar tour in China
- 12 Being customs
- 13 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 14 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 15 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 16 myanmar
- 17 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 20 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 21 A beach of choice on Samui
- 22 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 23 Travel India solo
- 24 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 25 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help