I am considering a trip to Nepal for about 1 1/2 weeks starting May 22 to include either 9 day trekking in the Everest region or 2 day trek from Pokhara and then to Chitwan Natl. Park. I know this is running pretty close to monsoon season, which of these two will we face the least problems? Is it even worth going at this time?
Nepal mid to late May
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 2 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 3 Japan Itinerary for May
- 4 Thai island escape
- 5 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 6 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 7 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 8 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 9 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 10 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 South Korea 5 days
- 13 Japan -OAT tour
- 14 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 15 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 18 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 19 General question
- 20 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 21 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 22 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 23 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 24 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 25 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals