I am considering a trip to Nepal for about 1 1/2 weeks starting May 22 to include either 9 day trekking in the Everest region or 2 day trek from Pokhara and then to Chitwan Natl. Park. I know this is running pretty close to monsoon season, which of these two will we face the least problems? Is it even worth going at this time?
Nepal mid to late May
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 4 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 5 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 6 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 7 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 8 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 11 Connaught Place
- 12 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 13 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 14 My SEA trip - photos update
- 15 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 16 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 17 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 18 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 19 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 20 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 21 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 22 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 23 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 24 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 25 What did you think of Mumbai?