I am considering a trip to Nepal for about 1 1/2 weeks starting May 22 to include either 9 day trekking in the Everest region or 2 day trek from Pokhara and then to Chitwan Natl. Park. I know this is running pretty close to monsoon season, which of these two will we face the least problems? Is it even worth going at this time?
Nepal mid to late May
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 3 Nepal
- 4 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 5 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 6 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 7 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 8 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 9 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 10 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 11 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 12 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 13 1st time Japan - solo female
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 16 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 17 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 18 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 19 Odyssey unlimited
- 20 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 21 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 22 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 23 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 24 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 25 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong