my boyfriend and i are travelling to kathmandu in July this year (4th till the 27th July) for the first time, any advice would be great! We are only 19 and 23, so this is very exciting for us!
anyone done wwoofing over there, and if so how hard is the work, any families you would advise are better than others?
What the weather might be like? What to wear? especially what should females wear?, where to stay? any local guides or tours to reccommend? what are some 'must-haves' to pack? just anything would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Yahoo Reset Password
- 2 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 Laos or Kerala?
- 6 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 7 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 11 Bali & Singapore in October
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 14 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 15 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 16 Booking on the fly
- 17 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 18 Tea estates of Munnar
- 19 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 20 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 21 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 22 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental