my boyfriend and i are travelling to kathmandu in July this year (4th till the 27th July) for the first time, any advice would be great! We are only 19 and 23, so this is very exciting for us!
anyone done wwoofing over there, and if so how hard is the work, any families you would advise are better than others?
What the weather might be like? What to wear? especially what should females wear?, where to stay? any local guides or tours to reccommend? what are some 'must-haves' to pack? just anything would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 S K Fire Protection
- 2 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 3 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 4 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 5 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 6 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 7 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 8 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 9 Passport
- 10 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 11 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 12 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 13 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 14 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 15 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 16 Amakusa island help
- 17 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 20 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 21 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 22 Japan Itinerary
- 23 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 24 Toddler twin travel in India
- 25 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel