my boyfriend and i are travelling to kathmandu in July this year (4th till the 27th July) for the first time, any advice would be great! We are only 19 and 23, so this is very exciting for us!
anyone done wwoofing over there, and if so how hard is the work, any families you would advise are better than others?
What the weather might be like? What to wear? especially what should females wear?, where to stay? any local guides or tours to reccommend? what are some 'must-haves' to pack? just anything would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 2 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 3 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 4 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 5 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 6 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 7 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 8 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 9 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 10 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 11 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 12 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 13 A great trip in India
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 15 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 16 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 17 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 18 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 19 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 20 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 21 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 22 Hanoi Hotel
- 23 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 24 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 25 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap