After much thoughts and great advice from people on this forum we have decided to take our honeymoon in mid-May in Nepal. But now I am concerned about the political climate after the April elections. Even if there is no physical danger, the possibility of interruption of services or being "stuck" in Kathmandu for a week would not be optimal.
Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Topic Title토토배당률「‰」【Zem33 . Com】「‰」 토토검증사이트
- 2 축구스페셜배당「‰」【Zem33 . Com】「‰」 축구승무패배당
- 3 와이즈토토배당률「‰」【Zem33 . Com】「‰」 와이토토사이트
- 4 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 5 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 6 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 7 Osaka, aquarium?
- 8 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 9 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 10 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 11 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 12 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 13 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 14 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 15 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 16 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 17 Indonesia travel agent
- 18 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 19 A beach of choice on Samui
- 20 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 21 Bangkok Taxis
- 22 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 23 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 24 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 25 A month in central Asia