After much thoughts and great advice from people on this forum we have decided to take our honeymoon in mid-May in Nepal. But now I am concerned about the political climate after the April elections. Even if there is no physical danger, the possibility of interruption of services or being "stuck" in Kathmandu for a week would not be optimal.
Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Japan for Foodies
- 3 Lava Tour Merapi Yogyakarta Report
- 4 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 5 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 6 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 7 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 8 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 9 Japan Rail Pass
- 10 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 11 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 12 Japan - costs
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Sri Lanka May
- 15 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 16 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 17 Japan rough itinerary
- 18 Laos planning.
- 19 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 20 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 21 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 24 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 25 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July