After much thoughts and great advice from people on this forum we have decided to take our honeymoon in mid-May in Nepal. But now I am concerned about the political climate after the April elections. Even if there is no physical danger, the possibility of interruption of services or being "stuck" in Kathmandu for a week would not be optimal.
Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 카지노와와✡☮ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═✡☮ 카지노와와
- 2 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 3 Travel to India in May?
- 4 READ MORE== http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/testorx/
- 5 Bus service in Nepal
- 6 9 days in Bali
- 7 4.5 days in Singapore
- 8 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 9 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 10 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 11 Italy from an Asian base
- 12 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 13 Advice for a newbie!
- 14 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 15 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 16 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 17 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 18 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 19 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 20 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 21 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 22 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 23 Activation of JR Pass
- 24 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 25 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016