We are intending to travel to nepal next year in August with our 15 year old daughter and some other family members to do some treking.
We will be on an organised tour but wonder if the weather in August is suitable also how safe is Nepal.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Travel agent in India. Any Advise?
- 2 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 3 New Thai Visa
- 4 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 5 6 Things You May Want To Know About Vietnam Visa On Arrival In 2017
- 6 TOP 1O MUST – TRY VIETNAM DISHES IN HA NOI FOR FOOD LOVING GLOBETROTTERS
- 7 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 8 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 9 New Years in Japan
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Sri Lanka in December
- 13 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 14 january 31 in colombo
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Traffic and Police in India
- 18 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 19 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 20 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 21 3 weeks in Japan
- 22 A first time for everything in Japan
- 23 India Tour Companies
- 24 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 25 Tokyo-to do and districts