We are intending to travel to nepal next year in August with our 15 year old daughter and some other family members to do some treking.
We will be on an organised tour but wonder if the weather in August is suitable also how safe is Nepal.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 2 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 3 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 4 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 5 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 6 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 7 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 8 India Trip Report
- 9 A great trip in India
- 10 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 11 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 12 7.5 days in India
- 13 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 14 Traveling with Diabetes type 2 in India
- 15 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 16 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 17 Phuket
- 18 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 19 Japan: ATM Machines
- 20 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 21 Don't forget the wellies...
- 22 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 23 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 24 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 25 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN