We are intending to travel to nepal next year in August with our 15 year old daughter and some other family members to do some treking.
We will be on an organised tour but wonder if the weather in August is suitable also how safe is Nepal.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 청담안마の［010-4373-1910］【강남구청안마추천】
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Road Scholar tour in China
- 4 China in July
- 5 Bali - What to do?
- 6 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 7 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 8 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 11 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 12 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 13 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 14 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 17 Being customs
- 18 Itinerary feedback please
- 19 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 20 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 21 Tips in Myanmar
- 22 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 23 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 24 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 25 myanmar