i would appreciate any help or advice possible. I have booked our honeymoon for September this year (with the help of trailfinders). We are travelling to Nepal for 9 nights and Goa for 7 nights.
I was told by trailfinders that it was monsoon season and that it might be a shower and then sun. I am now starting to worry that this might not have been the case.
In Nepal we are visiting Kathmandu, Pokhora and Chitwan- rain here does not bother us as long as we can still do the excursions available and I have read that there are alot of festivals on during September which I would look forward to. However i am worried about Goa as this was supposed to be the relaxing part of the holiday and we would have expected some sunshine for this week.
Has anyone travelled to Goa in September and can put my mind at rest or have any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 2 Road Scholar tour in China
- 3 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 8 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 9 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 15 Being customs
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 18 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 19 Tips in Myanmar
- 20 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 21 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 22 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 23 myanmar
- 24 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 25 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!