i would appreciate any help or advice possible. I have booked our honeymoon for September this year (with the help of trailfinders). We are travelling to Nepal for 9 nights and Goa for 7 nights.
I was told by trailfinders that it was monsoon season and that it might be a shower and then sun. I am now starting to worry that this might not have been the case.
In Nepal we are visiting Kathmandu, Pokhora and Chitwan- rain here does not bother us as long as we can still do the excursions available and I have read that there are alot of festivals on during September which I would look forward to. However i am worried about Goa as this was supposed to be the relaxing part of the holiday and we would have expected some sunshine for this week.
Has anyone travelled to Goa in September and can put my mind at rest or have any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Suggested 15 day tour of Vietnam
- 2 Phuket Beaches
- 3 India itinerary critique please
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 9 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 12 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 13 Vientiane and ??
- 14 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 15 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 16 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 17 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 18 Himachal Pradesh
- 19 Luggage size China ?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 Thai Elephants
- 22 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 23 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 24 Sri Lanka in August
- 25 Self-drive in Thailand?