i would appreciate any help or advice possible. I have booked our honeymoon for September this year (with the help of trailfinders). We are travelling to Nepal for 9 nights and Goa for 7 nights.
I was told by trailfinders that it was monsoon season and that it might be a shower and then sun. I am now starting to worry that this might not have been the case.
In Nepal we are visiting Kathmandu, Pokhora and Chitwan- rain here does not bother us as long as we can still do the excursions available and I have read that there are alot of festivals on during September which I would look forward to. However i am worried about Goa as this was supposed to be the relaxing part of the holiday and we would have expected some sunshine for this week.
Has anyone travelled to Goa in September and can put my mind at rest or have any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 스위피게임 ▣☆접 속 : vtk19.컴 ▣☆
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 currency conversion
- 4 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 5 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 6 CNX late arrival?
- 7 is this a good travel plan?
- 8 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 9 Phenom Penh
- 10 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 11 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 12 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 13 One day in Saigon
- 14 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 15 Bali private driver recommendation
- 16 North India Itinerary advice
- 17 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 18 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 19 The Indian money crunch.
- 20 The truth about elephant tourism
- 21 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 25 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?