i would appreciate any help or advice possible. I have booked our honeymoon for September this year (with the help of trailfinders). We are travelling to Nepal for 9 nights and Goa for 7 nights.
I was told by trailfinders that it was monsoon season and that it might be a shower and then sun. I am now starting to worry that this might not have been the case.
In Nepal we are visiting Kathmandu, Pokhora and Chitwan- rain here does not bother us as long as we can still do the excursions available and I have read that there are alot of festivals on during September which I would look forward to. However i am worried about Goa as this was supposed to be the relaxing part of the holiday and we would have expected some sunshine for this week.
Has anyone travelled to Goa in September and can put my mind at rest or have any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mumbai Escorts Aalia Khan Independent Mumbai Escorts
- 2 http://healthonlinereviews.com/parisian-glow/
- 3 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 4 Touring with Mentari Tour Jakarta
- 5 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 6 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 7 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 8 Tokyo daytrip
- 9 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 10 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 11 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 12 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 13 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 14 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 17 Japan GTG, early April
- 18 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 21 Impressions of India
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 24 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 25 Taiwan confusion..