My husband and I are planning an extended trip to India and Asia. We want to go on a trek in Nepal and want to go with an organized group as they would provide the extra equpment needed and food and experience. we are budget travellers who do not usually take tours but feel it would be wise this time. Can anyone give us some advice, has anyone gone with GAP or Intrepid. any organisation you can recommend. please only respond if you have gone as a traveller/tourist and not if you have a business you are trying to promote. thanks.Please also take care that you don't send viruses or i won't be able to read your email. Thanks in advance, Hilary
Nepal - trekking-who to go with...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 language problem in japan
- 2 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 3 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 4 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 5 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 6 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 7 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 8 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 9 April in Bangkok, again!
- 10 Japan - spending money?
- 11 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 12 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 13 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 14 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 15 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 16 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 17 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 18 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 19 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 20 1st Trip to Bali
- 21 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 22 Japan night bus
- 23 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 24 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 25 Hire Car In Jaipur