My husband and I are planning an extended trip to India and Asia. We want to go on a trek in Nepal and want to go with an organized group as they would provide the extra equpment needed and food and experience. we are budget travellers who do not usually take tours but feel it would be wise this time. Can anyone give us some advice, has anyone gone with GAP or Intrepid. any organisation you can recommend. please only respond if you have gone as a traveller/tourist and not if you have a business you are trying to promote. thanks.Please also take care that you don't send viruses or i won't be able to read your email. Thanks in advance, Hilary
Nepal - trekking-who to go with...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Visa Online - Report
- 2 General question
- 3 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 4 Japan Itinerary for May
- 5 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 6 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 7 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 8 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 9 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 10 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 11 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 12 South Korea 5 days
- 13 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 14 Thai island escape
- 15 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 16 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 17 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 18 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 19 Phuket Hotel
- 20 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 21 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 22 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 23 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 24 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 25 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)