My husband and I are planning an extended trip to India and Asia. We want to go on a trek in Nepal and want to go with an organized group as they would provide the extra equpment needed and food and experience. we are budget travellers who do not usually take tours but feel it would be wise this time. Can anyone give us some advice, has anyone gone with GAP or Intrepid. any organisation you can recommend. please only respond if you have gone as a traveller/tourist and not if you have a business you are trying to promote. thanks.Please also take care that you don't send viruses or i won't be able to read your email. Thanks in advance, Hilary
Nepal - trekking-who to go with...
- 1 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 4 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 5 Buying Jewelry in India
- 6 Cell Phones in India
- 7 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 8 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 9 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 10 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 13 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 14 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 15 Kashmir or Nepal
- 16 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 17 Wildlife Tour of India
- 18 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 19 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 20 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 21 white sand beaches in thailand
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 24 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 25 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars