My husband and I are planning an extended trip to India and Asia. We want to go on a trek in Nepal and want to go with an organized group as they would provide the extra equpment needed and food and experience. we are budget travellers who do not usually take tours but feel it would be wise this time. Can anyone give us some advice, has anyone gone with GAP or Intrepid. any organisation you can recommend. please only respond if you have gone as a traveller/tourist and not if you have a business you are trying to promote. thanks.Please also take care that you don't send viruses or i won't be able to read your email. Thanks in advance, Hilary
Nepal - trekking-who to go with...
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel Insurance
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 South East Asia
- 4 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 5 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 6 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 7 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 8 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 9 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 12 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 13 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 14 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 15 1 week Philippines
- 16 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 17 Japan: best time to go?
- 18 Magical India
- 19 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 20 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 21 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 22 SALAY from BAGAN
- 23 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 24 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 25 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.