My husband and I are planning an extended trip to India and Asia. We want to go on a trek in Nepal and want to go with an organized group as they would provide the extra equpment needed and food and experience. we are budget travellers who do not usually take tours but feel it would be wise this time. Can anyone give us some advice, has anyone gone with GAP or Intrepid. any organisation you can recommend. please only respond if you have gone as a traveller/tourist and not if you have a business you are trying to promote. thanks.Please also take care that you don't send viruses or i won't be able to read your email. Thanks in advance, Hilary
Nepal - trekking-who to go with...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 3 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 4 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 5 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 8 Connaught Place
- 9 Nepal- recipe?
- 10 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 11 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 12 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 13 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 14 My SEA trip - photos update
- 15 vietnam and laos
- 16 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 17 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 18 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 19 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 20 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 21 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 22 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 23 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 24 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 25 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay