My husband and I are planning an extended trip to India and Asia. We want to go on a trek in Nepal and want to go with an organized group as they would provide the extra equpment needed and food and experience. we are budget travellers who do not usually take tours but feel it would be wise this time. Can anyone give us some advice, has anyone gone with GAP or Intrepid. any organisation you can recommend. please only respond if you have gone as a traveller/tourist and not if you have a business you are trying to promote. thanks.Please also take care that you don't send viruses or i won't be able to read your email. Thanks in advance, Hilary
Nepal - trekking-who to go with...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 2 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 3 Hotels in Rajasthan
- 4 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 5 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 6 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 7 Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
- 8 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 9 Malaysia travel route help!
- 10 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 11 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 12 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 13 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 16 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 17 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 18 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 19 best dining in Kyoto
- 20 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 21 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 22 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 23 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 24 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 25 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure