My husband and I are planning an extended trip to India and Asia. We want to go on a trek in Nepal and want to go with an organized group as they would provide the extra equpment needed and food and experience. we are budget travellers who do not usually take tours but feel it would be wise this time. Can anyone give us some advice, has anyone gone with GAP or Intrepid. any organisation you can recommend. please only respond if you have gone as a traveller/tourist and not if you have a business you are trying to promote. thanks.Please also take care that you don't send viruses or i won't be able to read your email. Thanks in advance, Hilary
Nepal - trekking-who to go with...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 3 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 4 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 5 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 6 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 7 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 8 1st time Japan - solo female
- 9 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 10 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 13 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 14 Odyssey unlimited
- 15 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 16 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 17 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 18 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 19 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 20 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 23 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 24 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 25 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?