My husband and I are planning an extended trip to India and Asia. We want to go on a trek in Nepal and want to go with an organized group as they would provide the extra equpment needed and food and experience. we are budget travellers who do not usually take tours but feel it would be wise this time. Can anyone give us some advice, has anyone gone with GAP or Intrepid. any organisation you can recommend. please only respond if you have gone as a traveller/tourist and not if you have a business you are trying to promote. thanks.Please also take care that you don't send viruses or i won't be able to read your email. Thanks in advance, Hilary
Nepal - trekking-who to go with...
View all Asia activity »
- 1 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 2 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 3 escort service in Beijing?
- 4 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 5 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 6 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 7 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 8 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 9 Indian Visa
- 10 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 11 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 12 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 13 Magical India
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 16 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 17 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 18 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 19 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 20 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 21 Don't use World Expeditions
- 22 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 23 First time in Japan
- 24 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 25 Heyloo Hampi