We'll be spending a couple of days in Taipei, and since we're there for such a short amount of time, we'd like to pick our hotel based on proximity to lots and lots of xiao chi, or snack places. Which neighborhood would be best to stay in, that's easy walking distance or surrounded by food? Would it be ximending, guting, other??
Also, which is the best night market for food? While Shilin night market is the largest, I've heard the food is only average there. Any other recommendations for night market food in Taipei??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 2 India in March and April??
- 3 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 4 Japan- National Holiday
- 5 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Passport
- 8 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 9 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 10 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 11 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 12 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 13 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 14 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 15 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 16 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 17 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 18 Amakusa island help
- 19 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 20 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 21 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 22 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 23 Japan Itinerary
- 24 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 25 Toddler twin travel in India
Neighborhood with most snacks in Taipei, & best night market for food