We'll be spending a couple of days in Taipei, and since we're there for such a short amount of time, we'd like to pick our hotel based on proximity to lots and lots of xiao chi, or snack places. Which neighborhood would be best to stay in, that's easy walking distance or surrounded by food? Would it be ximending, guting, other??
Also, which is the best night market for food? While Shilin night market is the largest, I've heard the food is only average there. Any other recommendations for night market food in Taipei??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 3 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 4 Indonesia travel agent
- 5 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 6 A beach of choice on Samui
- 7 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 10 Bangkok Taxis
- 11 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 12 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 13 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 14 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 15 A month in central Asia
- 16 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 17 Something about... Malaysia
- 18 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 19 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 20 Osaka, aquarium?
- 21 favorite activities in krabi area
- 22 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 23 Cambodia arrival visa
- 24 Itinerary feedback please
- 25 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
Neighborhood with most snacks in Taipei, & best night market for food