We'll be spending a couple of days in Taipei, and since we're there for such a short amount of time, we'd like to pick our hotel based on proximity to lots and lots of xiao chi, or snack places. Which neighborhood would be best to stay in, that's easy walking distance or surrounded by food? Would it be ximending, guting, other??
Also, which is the best night market for food? While Shilin night market is the largest, I've heard the food is only average there. Any other recommendations for night market food in Taipei??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report : China
- 2 Netflix: Online Questionnaire
- 3 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 6 Japan itinerary advice
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Other than Kyoto?
- 9 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 10 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 11 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 12 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 13 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 14 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 15 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 16 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 17 Beijing tours
- 18 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 19 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 20 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 21 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
Neighborhood with most snacks in Taipei, & best night market for food