I am planning a trip to Japan and Thailand in mid November. I'll start in Japan for 12 days then head to Thailand for 12 days.
I will arrive in Japan by november 17th, is this the best time to observe the autumn colors for the Tokyo and the Kyoto areas or do I need to push it a week earlier or later?
Here is my initial plan, please check it out and let me know what do you think, if any of the destinations can be skipped, replaced or need more time.
There are couple of places that I was thinking to include but not sure if they are worth it to replace any of the destination below, Miyajima, hakone, Matsumoto and Kamikochi
Day 1: Arrive at Tokyo,
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3: Tokyo
Day 4: Nikko Day trip
Day 5: Leave Tokyo to Shirakawa-go, spend day and leave to Takayama to spend the night
Day 6: Takayama
Day 7: Takayama
Day 8:leave to Kanazwa spend the night
Day 9: Leave to Kyoto
Day 10: Kyoto
Day 11: Nara
Day 12: Kyoto
Thanks a lot for your input
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Delhi Escorts, Delhi Female Escorts 9582244063 Call Girls
- 2 Delhi Escorts Female Escorts in Delhi 7999999362 Call Girls in Delhi
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 7 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 8 Free Tour Guide In Hoi An, Viet Nam
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 11 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 12 Beijing tours
- 13 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 17 Takayama trail, Japan
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 20 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 21 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 24 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 25 Visa for India