I am planning a trip to Japan and Thailand in mid November. I'll start in Japan for 12 days then head to Thailand for 12 days.
I will arrive in Japan by november 17th, is this the best time to observe the autumn colors for the Tokyo and the Kyoto areas or do I need to push it a week earlier or later?
Here is my initial plan, please check it out and let me know what do you think, if any of the destinations can be skipped, replaced or need more time.
There are couple of places that I was thinking to include but not sure if they are worth it to replace any of the destination below, Miyajima, hakone, Matsumoto and Kamikochi
Day 1: Arrive at Tokyo,
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3: Tokyo
Day 4: Nikko Day trip
Day 5: Leave Tokyo to Shirakawa-go, spend day and leave to Takayama to spend the night
Day 6: Takayama
Day 7: Takayama
Day 8:leave to Kanazwa spend the night
Day 9: Leave to Kyoto
Day 10: Kyoto
Day 11: Nara
Day 12: Kyoto
Thanks a lot for your input
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://lumalifteye.com/trim-fire-forskolin/
- 2 New Years in Japan
- 3 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 4 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 5 3 weeks in Japan
- 6 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 7 A first time for everything in Japan
- 8 India Tour Companies
- 9 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 10 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 11 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 12 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 13 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 14 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 15 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 16 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 17 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 18 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 19 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 20 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 21 Vietnam Dong
- 22 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 23 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 24 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 25 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia