I am planning a trip to Japan and Thailand in mid November. I'll start in Japan for 12 days then head to Thailand for 12 days.
I will arrive in Japan by november 17th, is this the best time to observe the autumn colors for the Tokyo and the Kyoto areas or do I need to push it a week earlier or later?
Here is my initial plan, please check it out and let me know what do you think, if any of the destinations can be skipped, replaced or need more time.
There are couple of places that I was thinking to include but not sure if they are worth it to replace any of the destination below, Miyajima, hakone, Matsumoto and Kamikochi
Day 1: Arrive at Tokyo,
Day 2: Tokyo
Day 3: Tokyo
Day 4: Nikko Day trip
Day 5: Leave Tokyo to Shirakawa-go, spend day and leave to Takayama to spend the night
Day 6: Takayama
Day 7: Takayama
Day 8:leave to Kanazwa spend the night
Day 9: Leave to Kyoto
Day 10: Kyoto
Day 11: Nara
Day 12: Kyoto
Thanks a lot for your input
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1888:279:0246 AOL MAIL Tec*h
- 2 hiking japan sept
- 3 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 4 Terracotta Warriors
- 5 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 6 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 7 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 8 The best way to My Son
- 9 Japan Itinerary!
- 10 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 11 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 12 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 13 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 16 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 17 Japan rough itinerary
- 18 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 19 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 20 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 21 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 23 shanghai for 4 days
- 24 Budget Servied Apt
- 25 7 hour layover in Beijing