Me and my husband will be going to Japan for 2 weeks. Its partially planned but need you advice!
March 14th Arriving in Hiroshima to visit our son
March 18th-21st take a train to Kyoto stay for 3 nights
March 21s- Go to Mt Koya stay overnight at Shojoshin-in ( thinking about renting a car
in Kyoto and driving to Mount Koya?
March 22nd to 25th? driving to Takayama (Chubu region)
March 25th to 27th? Tokyo-and flying out from Tokyo the night of the 27th dropping the car off in Tokyo
We would like to rent a car from Kyoto and drop it off in Tokyo as we would like to see the country side and possibly explore through the Chubu region. Do you think this is realistic? Should we drop off the car as soon as we get into Tokyo and then take a train from there\/ If so what train bus package would you suggest as we were planning on taking the train from Hiroshima to Kyoto?
Should we only stay in Mount koya one night?
Where would you suggest we go to in the Chubu region? I was thinking about basing ourselves in Takayama ( and especially if we are driving)and then exploring the countryside
Or should we stay in Tokyo longer?What area would you suggest we stay in Tokyo?
Thank you! Any advice would be most appreciated!
Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Most popular show of Shanghai ERA
- 2 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 3 Takayama ideas in April?
- 4 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 5 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 6 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 7 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 8 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 9 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 10 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 11 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 12 Osaka shopping
- 13 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 14 Penang
- 15 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 16 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 17 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 18 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 19 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 20 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 21 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 22 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 23 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 24 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 25 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U