Me and my husband will be going to Japan for 2 weeks. Its partially planned but need you advice!
March 14th Arriving in Hiroshima to visit our son
March 18th-21st take a train to Kyoto stay for 3 nights
March 21s- Go to Mt Koya stay overnight at Shojoshin-in ( thinking about renting a car
in Kyoto and driving to Mount Koya?
March 22nd to 25th? driving to Takayama (Chubu region)
March 25th to 27th? Tokyo-and flying out from Tokyo the night of the 27th dropping the car off in Tokyo
We would like to rent a car from Kyoto and drop it off in Tokyo as we would like to see the country side and possibly explore through the Chubu region. Do you think this is realistic? Should we drop off the car as soon as we get into Tokyo and then take a train from there\/ If so what train bus package would you suggest as we were planning on taking the train from Hiroshima to Kyoto?
Should we only stay in Mount koya one night?
Where would you suggest we go to in the Chubu region? I was thinking about basing ourselves in Takayama ( and especially if we are driving)and then exploring the countryside
Or should we stay in Tokyo longer?What area would you suggest we stay in Tokyo?
Thank you! Any advice would be most appreciated!
Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driving in Laos
- 2 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 3 One week in Tokyo
- 4 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 5 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 6 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 7 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 8 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 9 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 10 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 11 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 12 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 13 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 14 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 15 china
- 16 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 17 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 18 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 19 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 20 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 21 China - Personal recommendations
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 23 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 24 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 25 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary