Me and my husband will be going to Japan for 2 weeks. Its partially planned but need you advice!
March 14th Arriving in Hiroshima to visit our son
March 18th-21st take a train to Kyoto stay for 3 nights
March 21s- Go to Mt Koya stay overnight at Shojoshin-in ( thinking about renting a car
in Kyoto and driving to Mount Koya?
March 22nd to 25th? driving to Takayama (Chubu region)
March 25th to 27th? Tokyo-and flying out from Tokyo the night of the 27th dropping the car off in Tokyo
We would like to rent a car from Kyoto and drop it off in Tokyo as we would like to see the country side and possibly explore through the Chubu region. Do you think this is realistic? Should we drop off the car as soon as we get into Tokyo and then take a train from there\/ If so what train bus package would you suggest as we were planning on taking the train from Hiroshima to Kyoto?
Should we only stay in Mount koya one night?
Where would you suggest we go to in the Chubu region? I was thinking about basing ourselves in Takayama ( and especially if we are driving)and then exploring the countryside
Or should we stay in Tokyo longer?What area would you suggest we stay in Tokyo?
Thank you! Any advice would be most appreciated!
Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 3 Need a guide in Burma?
- 4 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 5 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 6 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 7 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 8 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 9 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 10 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 11 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 12 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 13 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 14 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 15 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 17 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 18 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 19 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 20 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 21 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 24 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 25 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea