We will have a stopover in Taipei on the way from Cambodia to the States in the end of March.
We have never been to Taiwan and are thinking of staying in Taipei for a few days. Our plan is to explore Taipei and take a day trips from Taipei to explore the area around Taipei.
As of now, I am thinking of 4 full days in Taipei and take a day trips to:
- Yingge and Sansa;
- Yangmingshan National Park;
- Danshui and Bali with possible hike to Yinghan Peak.
Total: 8 full days.
Did I miss anything?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HARRY@: Verizon tECHNICAL SUPPORT** 1855 999 8045 CONTACT MAIL B*k
- 2 Japan rough itinerary
- 3 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 4 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 8 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 9 Something about... Malaysia
- 10 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 11 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 12 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 13 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 14 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 15 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 16 Japan Itinerary!
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 19 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 20 First Trip to Japan in August
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 25 Planning third trip to Japan