We will have a stopover in Taipei on the way from Cambodia to the States in the end of March.
We have never been to Taiwan and are thinking of staying in Taipei for a few days. Our plan is to explore Taipei and take a day trips from Taipei to explore the area around Taipei.
As of now, I am thinking of 4 full days in Taipei and take a day trips to:
- Yingge and Sansa;
- Yangmingshan National Park;
- Danshui and Bali with possible hike to Yinghan Peak.
Total: 8 full days.
Did I miss anything?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 5 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 8 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 9 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 10 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 11 Help - India take 2
- 12 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 13 CNX late arrival?
- 14 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 15 best singapore hotel
- 16 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 17 is this a good travel plan?
- 18 currency conversion
- 19 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 20 The truth about elephant tourism
- 21 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 22 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 23 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 24 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 25 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June