for independent "wandering" through Laos, Nepal and ? from 11-10 through 11-23, can I book same day/2 or 3 day ahead good accomodations in Laos, Nepal and (fill in the blank based upon geography and time--maybe Thailand?--though I went to BKK, Chang Mai, Chang Rais and Chang Sen a few years ago)? I also need to arrive in Nepal on 11-23, and begin this journey on 11-10 in Vietiane. Ideas for where to go, how long to stay, and how to travel are greatly appreciated!
need to book hotels or can I make it up as I go along?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 2 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 3 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 4 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 5 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 6 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 7 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 8 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 9 Takayama ideas in April?
- 10 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 11 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 12 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 13 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 14 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 15 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 16 India
- 17 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 18 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 19 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 20 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 21 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 22 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 23 Penang
- 24 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 25 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip