I will be traveling to Beijing for the first time this October for a week. I will be busy during most days with work, but I will be free in the evenings and weekends, and I am going to try to make the most of my free time while I am there. I believe that we have an organized day trip to see The Great Wall and The Forbidden City. I would also like to see the Beijing National Stadium (Bird’s Nest), but I am still trying to figure out what to see and do while in Beijing. Suggestions would be much appreciated! I will be staying in Northwest Beijing, in the Haidian district. Also, any advice on public transportation would be very helpful.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 3 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 4 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 India help needed
- 9 Place to stay Hue
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 11 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 12 Hoi Ann hotel
- 13 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 14 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 15 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 16 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 17 Trekking outside Sapa
- 18 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 19 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 20 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 Go to Pai or not?
- 23 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 24 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 25 Thai Island Itinerary