I will be traveling to Beijing for the first time this October for a week. I will be busy during most days with work, but I will be free in the evenings and weekends, and I am going to try to make the most of my free time while I am there. I believe that we have an organized day trip to see The Great Wall and The Forbidden City. I would also like to see the Beijing National Stadium (Bird’s Nest), but I am still trying to figure out what to see and do while in Beijing. Suggestions would be much appreciated! I will be staying in Northwest Beijing, in the Haidian district. Also, any advice on public transportation would be very helpful.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy IELTS & TOEFL and other Certificates.Whatsapp:+32466304554
- 2 Body Building - 10 Tips At A Better Body
- 3 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 4 How Generate Muscle Or Should I Be Strength Training?
- 5 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 6 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 7 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 8 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 9 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 10 Passport
- 11 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 12 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 13 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 14 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 15 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 16 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 17 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 18 Amakusa island help
- 19 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 20 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 21 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 22 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 23 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 24 Japan Itinerary
- 25 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks