I will be traveling to Beijing for the first time this October for a week. I will be busy during most days with work, but I will be free in the evenings and weekends, and I am going to try to make the most of my free time while I am there. I believe that we have an organized day trip to see The Great Wall and The Forbidden City. I would also like to see the Beijing National Stadium (Bird’s Nest), but I am still trying to figure out what to see and do while in Beijing. Suggestions would be much appreciated! I will be staying in Northwest Beijing, in the Haidian district. Also, any advice on public transportation would be very helpful.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Check out>>> http://www.cluesforhealth.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 3 India Tour Companies
- 4 Vietnam Dong
- 5 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 6 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 7 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 8 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 9 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 10 3 weeks in Japan
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 15 Touristy Thailand
- 16 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 17 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 18 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 19 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 20 Myanmar tour companies
- 21 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 22 A Victory Day Tour
- 23 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 24 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 25 12 days in Thailand itinerary