We are planning to stop in Tokyo on the way to Bangkok. Our plane arrives at 4:00 p.m. When I search Hyperdia.com from Tokyo to Kyoto, it shows several trains from to Kyoto leaving as late as 9:00 p.m., which I assume we could make but can't find details of how to get from the airport train station to the correct station. It shows Shinkasen Nozoni, a number and a track number. I am thinking of spending two nights in Kyoto and then taking the train back to Tokyo for the last night. I know this is too short, but this is what we have. We'd love suggestions and any information about getting to Kyoto. Do we need to make advance reservations for a train -- hard since we don't know how long it will take to get to the right train station. Thanks.
Need plan and help for 3 nights in Japan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 2 North Vietnam Again!
- 3 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 4 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 5 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 6 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?
- 7 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 8 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 9 Driving in Laos
- 10 Best Taiwan Sites
- 11 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 12 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 13 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 14 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 15 Passport Safety
- 16 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 17 My trip report from the Philippines
- 18 Art in Shanghai
- 19 One week in Thailand
- 20 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 21 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 22 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 23 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 24 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 25 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket