We are planning to stop in Tokyo on the way to Bangkok. Our plane arrives at 4:00 p.m. When I search Hyperdia.com from Tokyo to Kyoto, it shows several trains from to Kyoto leaving as late as 9:00 p.m., which I assume we could make but can't find details of how to get from the airport train station to the correct station. It shows Shinkasen Nozoni, a number and a track number. I am thinking of spending two nights in Kyoto and then taking the train back to Tokyo for the last night. I know this is too short, but this is what we have. We'd love suggestions and any information about getting to Kyoto. Do we need to make advance reservations for a train -- hard since we don't know how long it will take to get to the right train station. Thanks.
Need plan and help for 3 nights in Japan
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Volunteers needed to help children in Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 5 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 6 South East Asia
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 9 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 10 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 11 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 12 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 13 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 16 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 17 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 18 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 19 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 20 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 21 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 22 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 23 Indian Visa
- 24 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 25 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?