We are planning to stop in Tokyo on the way to Bangkok. Our plane arrives at 4:00 p.m. When I search Hyperdia.com from Tokyo to Kyoto, it shows several trains from to Kyoto leaving as late as 9:00 p.m., which I assume we could make but can't find details of how to get from the airport train station to the correct station. It shows Shinkasen Nozoni, a number and a track number. I am thinking of spending two nights in Kyoto and then taking the train back to Tokyo for the last night. I know this is too short, but this is what we have. We'd love suggestions and any information about getting to Kyoto. Do we need to make advance reservations for a train -- hard since we don't know how long it will take to get to the right train station. Thanks.
Need plan and help for 3 nights in Japan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1st time Japan - solo female
- 2 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 3 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 4 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 Odyssey unlimited
- 7 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 10 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 11 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 12 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!