We are planning to stop in Tokyo on the way to Bangkok. Our plane arrives at 4:00 p.m. When I search Hyperdia.com from Tokyo to Kyoto, it shows several trains from to Kyoto leaving as late as 9:00 p.m., which I assume we could make but can't find details of how to get from the airport train station to the correct station. It shows Shinkasen Nozoni, a number and a track number. I am thinking of spending two nights in Kyoto and then taking the train back to Tokyo for the last night. I know this is too short, but this is what we have. We'd love suggestions and any information about getting to Kyoto. Do we need to make advance reservations for a train -- hard since we don't know how long it will take to get to the right train station. Thanks.
Need plan and help for 3 nights in Japan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 2 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 3 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 4 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 5 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 6 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 7 Where are your fav places to eat with kids in HK
- 8 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 9 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 10 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 11 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 12 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 13 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 14 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 15 10 days in South Korea?
- 16 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 17 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 18 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 19 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 20 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 21 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 22 India at the end of May
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 25 Hiroshima Day Tour