So I am looking at taking three months to travel starting December 1st and flying back March 1st.
I have been quoted with the following flights however will only be booking the open jaw portion(Toronto to Mumbai and Sydney to Toronto) in advance.
Toronto - Mumbai/Sydney- Toronto Flights Dec 01 to March 01 2015 $1950
Mumbai - Bangkok - $349.80 - Dec 16th
Bangkok - Adelaide - $391.48 Feb 01 2015
Sydney – Toronto – March 01 2015
With this trip design I will have two weeks in India, a month and a half in Southeast Asia, four weeks in Australia
I am very open to any and all suggestions. I have done a lot of traveling but never this far in advance! Really looking forward to having the time to plan properly.
I want to hit India (plans and destinations in progress) Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Australia.
I travel pretty cheaply and stay in hostels and couch surf.
Any budget advice would be much much appreciated as I am trying to travel on a budget and for as long as I can. If anyone have a rough daily travel expenses story or guide for any of the countries or cities I would love to hear about how much you spent. If I can get a grasp on how much it will cost me I will be in a better position to decide how much time I can spend where.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 2 Flights from US to Asia: Which airline to book?
- 3 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 4 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 5 Need help on itinerary for trip to Vietnam in November
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary -- please critique
- 7 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 8 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 9 Vietnam in February for 8 nights
- 10 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 13 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 14 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 15 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 16 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 17 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 18 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 19 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 20 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 21 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 24 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 25 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report