So I am looking at taking three months to travel starting December 1st and flying back March 1st.
I have been quoted with the following flights however will only be booking the open jaw portion(Toronto to Mumbai and Sydney to Toronto) in advance.
Toronto - Mumbai/Sydney- Toronto Flights Dec 01 to March 01 2015 $1950
Mumbai - Bangkok - $349.80 - Dec 16th
Bangkok - Adelaide - $391.48 Feb 01 2015
Sydney – Toronto – March 01 2015
With this trip design I will have two weeks in India, a month and a half in Southeast Asia, four weeks in Australia
I am very open to any and all suggestions. I have done a lot of traveling but never this far in advance! Really looking forward to having the time to plan properly.
I want to hit India (plans and destinations in progress) Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Australia.
I travel pretty cheaply and stay in hostels and couch surf.
Any budget advice would be much much appreciated as I am trying to travel on a budget and for as long as I can. If anyone have a rough daily travel expenses story or guide for any of the countries or cities I would love to hear about how much you spent. If I can get a grasp on how much it will cost me I will be in a better position to decide how much time I can spend where.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 2 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 6 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 China in june-July
- 11 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 14 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 China in July
- 17 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 18 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 19 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 20 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Being customs
- 25 Itinerary feedback please