So I am looking at taking three months to travel starting December 1st and flying back March 1st.
I have been quoted with the following flights however will only be booking the open jaw portion(Toronto to Mumbai and Sydney to Toronto) in advance.
Toronto - Mumbai/Sydney- Toronto Flights Dec 01 to March 01 2015 $1950
Mumbai - Bangkok - $349.80 - Dec 16th
Bangkok - Adelaide - $391.48 Feb 01 2015
Sydney – Toronto – March 01 2015
With this trip design I will have two weeks in India, a month and a half in Southeast Asia, four weeks in Australia
I am very open to any and all suggestions. I have done a lot of traveling but never this far in advance! Really looking forward to having the time to plan properly.
I want to hit India (plans and destinations in progress) Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Australia.
I travel pretty cheaply and stay in hostels and couch surf.
Any budget advice would be much much appreciated as I am trying to travel on a budget and for as long as I can. If anyone have a rough daily travel expenses story or guide for any of the countries or cities I would love to hear about how much you spent. If I can get a grasp on how much it will cost me I will be in a better position to decide how much time I can spend where.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Requesting Passport Number
- 2 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 3 5 weeks in Japan
- 4 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 5 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 6 Eating in India
- 7 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 8 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 9 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 10 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 11 Phu Quoc
- 12 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 13 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 14 China and Japan help
- 15 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 16 Help! India Visa question....
- 17 Singapore hotel
- 18 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 19 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 20 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 21 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 22 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 24 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 25 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016