So I am looking at taking three months to travel starting December 1st and flying back March 1st.
I have been quoted with the following flights however will only be booking the open jaw portion(Toronto to Mumbai and Sydney to Toronto) in advance.
Toronto - Mumbai/Sydney- Toronto Flights Dec 01 to March 01 2015 $1950
Mumbai - Bangkok - $349.80 - Dec 16th
Bangkok - Adelaide - $391.48 Feb 01 2015
Sydney – Toronto – March 01 2015
With this trip design I will have two weeks in India, a month and a half in Southeast Asia, four weeks in Australia
I am very open to any and all suggestions. I have done a lot of traveling but never this far in advance! Really looking forward to having the time to plan properly.
I want to hit India (plans and destinations in progress) Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Australia.
I travel pretty cheaply and stay in hostels and couch surf.
Any budget advice would be much much appreciated as I am trying to travel on a budget and for as long as I can. If anyone have a rough daily travel expenses story or guide for any of the countries or cities I would love to hear about how much you spent. If I can get a grasp on how much it will cost me I will be in a better position to decide how much time I can spend where.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 2 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 3 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 4 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 5 Passport for Indonesia
- 6 Fabric shops in India
- 7 Is this crazy?
- 8 Bali airport transportation
- 9 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 10 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 11 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 12 Japan & WiFi
- 13 thai baht allowance
- 14 japan itenirary help
- 15 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 20 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 21 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 22 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 23 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 24 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 25 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam