I will be travelling to Shanghai in October and spending a week there. I will be there on business and I will be busy during most weekdays, but I will have most evenings and weekends free.
I want to make the most of my free time while I am there. Please help with suggestions for what to do, see, and eat while I am there. My hotel will be located downtown.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan GTG, early April
- 2 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 3 Beijing tours
- 4 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 5 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 6 Other than Kyoto?
- 7 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 8 Trip Report : China
- 9 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 10 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 16 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 17 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Takayama trail, Japan
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 23 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 24 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.