I will be travelling to Shanghai in October and spending a week there. I will be there on business and I will be busy during most weekdays, but I will have most evenings and weekends free.
I want to make the most of my free time while I am there. Please help with suggestions for what to do, see, and eat while I am there. My hotel will be located downtown.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Impressions of India
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 Laos planning.
- 4 Bye bye SE Asia
- 5 Japan - costs
- 6 Japan for Foodies
- 7 Lava Tour Merapi Yogyakarta Report
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 10 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 11 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 12 Japan Rail Pass
- 13 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 14 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Sri Lanka May
- 17 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 18 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 19 Japan rough itinerary
- 20 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 21 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 22 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 23 One night in Osaka
- 24 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 25 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report