I will be travelling to Shanghai in October and spending a week there. I will be there on business and I will be busy during most weekdays, but I will have most evenings and weekends free.
I want to make the most of my free time while I am there. Please help with suggestions for what to do, see, and eat while I am there. My hotel will be located downtown.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cheap Kitchens For Sale Bassetlaw
- 2 선릉쪽안마『010.4373.1910』【역삼안마추천】
- 3 Road Scholar tour in China
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 China in june-July
- 6 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 9 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 China in July
- 12 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 13 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 14 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 15 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 16 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 17 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 18 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 19 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 20 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 21 Being customs
- 22 Itinerary feedback please
- 23 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 24 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 25 Tips in Myanmar