I will be travelling to Shanghai in October and spending a week there. I will be there on business and I will be busy during most weekdays, but I will have most evenings and weekends free.
I want to make the most of my free time while I am there. Please help with suggestions for what to do, see, and eat while I am there. My hotel will be located downtown.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바다낚시 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 2 온라인릴 ⊙●홈 피 - pts13.컴 ⊙●
- 3 릴게임총판 ⊙●홈 피 - pts13.컴 ⊙●
- 4 세븐포커 ⊙●홈 피 - pts13.컴 ⊙●
- 5 오션파라다이스 ⊙●홈 피 - pts13.컴 ⊙●●
- 6 여신 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 7 다놀자게임 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 8 다놀자 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 9 다빈치 ■■접_속: pts13.컴 ■■
- 10 http://www.supplementadvise.com/testo-max-review/
- 11 손오공 ■■접_속: pts13.컴 ■■
- 12 "necessities" for India
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 14 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 15 Changing planes at Dubai
- 16 14 days in Myanmar
- 17 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 18 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 19 50th Anniversary trip
- 20 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 21 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 24 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 25 Short trip to Myanmar