Hello---My husband and I are tentatively planning a trip to Bali for August/September 2014. I am just starting to get a handle on things and had a few basic questions to get us started. We are planning on 10 days or so total. We want a relatively relaxing pace, so were thinking of targeting three locales: 1) Nusa Dua (my husband has many hotel points for the Conrad Hilton there), 2) Ubud, and 3) Tulamben (we are avid scuba divers). If we are flying in/out of Denpasar, which order should we visit these three places? What is the most efficient/common way to travel between these three areas? I didn't have a sense of distance. Last but not least, do you have any hotel recommendations for Tulamben or Ubud? My budget isn't unlimited, but this trip is for my 40th birthday, so are looking for high-end level accommodations. Kind thanks for your help!
Need Help with Bali Basics: Itinerary and Hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 2 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 3 Amphawa Floating Market
- 4 Krabi island tours
- 5 Currency in South Korea
- 6 6 full days in Yagoon
- 7 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 8 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 9 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 10 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 11 Malaysian honeymoon
- 12 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 13 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 14 Myanmar itinerary help
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 17 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 18 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 19 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 20 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 21 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 22 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 23 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 24 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 25 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?