Hello---My husband and I are tentatively planning a trip to Bali for August/September 2014. I am just starting to get a handle on things and had a few basic questions to get us started. We are planning on 10 days or so total. We want a relatively relaxing pace, so were thinking of targeting three locales: 1) Nusa Dua (my husband has many hotel points for the Conrad Hilton there), 2) Ubud, and 3) Tulamben (we are avid scuba divers). If we are flying in/out of Denpasar, which order should we visit these three places? What is the most efficient/common way to travel between these three areas? I didn't have a sense of distance. Last but not least, do you have any hotel recommendations for Tulamben or Ubud? My budget isn't unlimited, but this trip is for my 40th birthday, so are looking for high-end level accommodations. Kind thanks for your help!
Need Help with Bali Basics: Itinerary and Hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 2 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 3 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 4 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 5 5 nights in Japan.
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 8 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 9 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 10 Visa
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 Affordable Japan
- 13 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 14 Castle & King
- 15 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 16 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 17 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 18 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 19 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 20 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 21 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 What I like about Mumbai
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 5 Days in Siem Reap