Hello---My husband and I are tentatively planning a trip to Bali for August/September 2014. I am just starting to get a handle on things and had a few basic questions to get us started. We are planning on 10 days or so total. We want a relatively relaxing pace, so were thinking of targeting three locales: 1) Nusa Dua (my husband has many hotel points for the Conrad Hilton there), 2) Ubud, and 3) Tulamben (we are avid scuba divers). If we are flying in/out of Denpasar, which order should we visit these three places? What is the most efficient/common way to travel between these three areas? I didn't have a sense of distance. Last but not least, do you have any hotel recommendations for Tulamben or Ubud? My budget isn't unlimited, but this trip is for my 40th birthday, so are looking for high-end level accommodations. Kind thanks for your help!
Need Help with Bali Basics: Itinerary and Hotels
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 2 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 3 Two questions about Thailand
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 5 meeting at beijing airport
- 6 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 7 Bali - January 2015
- 8 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 9 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 10 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 11 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 12 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 13 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 14 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 15 Bali in begging of July
- 16 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 17 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 18 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 19 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 20 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 21 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 22 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 23 Places to visit in India in October
- 24 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 25 Six hours in Seoul, Korea