My cousins and I are half Filipino, and it's a bucket list goal to visit. Unfortunately, our Filiipino parents are either deceased or too old to take us, and they would complain about the hoity toity destinations that we'd like to see anyway. I honestly don't know what the must-sees would be. I looked at a trip put together by Intrepid Traveler, which seemed appealing. I'd like other suggestions from those of you who have been there. I have traveled extensively, but I'm not much for roughing it.
Need help planning Philippine itinerary
- 1 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 2 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 3 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 4 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 7 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 8 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 9 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 10 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 11 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 12 where to go in SE Asia
- 13 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 16 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 17 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 18 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 19 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 20 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 21 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 22 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 23 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 24 Sri Lanka
- 25 Suggestion for Bali