My cousins and I are half Filipino, and it's a bucket list goal to visit. Unfortunately, our Filiipino parents are either deceased or too old to take us, and they would complain about the hoity toity destinations that we'd like to see anyway. I honestly don't know what the must-sees would be. I looked at a trip put together by Intrepid Traveler, which seemed appealing. I'd like other suggestions from those of you who have been there. I have traveled extensively, but I'm not much for roughing it.
Need help planning Philippine itinerary
View all Asia activity »
- 1 South East Asia
- 2 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 3 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 6 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 7 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 8 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 9 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 10 Indian Visa
- 11 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 12 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 13 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 14 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 15 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 16 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 17 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 18 Magical India
- 19 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 20 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 21 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 22 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 23 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 24 Don't use World Expeditions
- 25 First time in Japan