Finally I have patched up my itinerary for my Osaka-Kyoto-Nara trip next week. I am writing here to seek your opinion if my itinerary is doable. Main reason for trip is autumn fall foliage viewing. I will be staying in in Kyoto for 3 nights and Osaka for 2 nights.
Any inputs will be greatly appreciated! Also, if there are restaurants near these site which you would want to recommend, please feel free to share. Thank you!
Day 1 Kyoto (arrive in Kansai International Airport by 12nn)
1:00PM Transit from Kansai International Airport to Kyoto
3:30PM Path of Philosophy
4:30PM Honen-in Temple
5:30PM Eikando Temple Night Illumination
Day 2 Kyoto
10:30AM Sagano Scenic Railway
1:00PM Arashimaya Walking Tour, Togetsukyo Bridge, Tenryuji Temple, Bamboo Grove
5:00PM Nishiki Market
Day 3 Kyoto
9:00AM Tofokuji Temple
11:00AM Fushimi Inari Shrine
3:00PM Higashiyama District - Maruyama Park, Yasaka Shrine
Day 4 Osaka
11:00AM Transit from Kyoto to Osaka
2:30PM Minoh Park
Day 5 Nara, Osaka
10:00AM Transit fro Osaka to Nara
11:00AM Nara Park
12:00NN Yoshikien Garden
3:00PM Transfer from Nara to Osaka
6:00PM Namba Walk and free time onwards
Day 6 Osaka
Buffer time in case any activities from previous days were missed.
Free Time until 3PM. - Any suggestions on what to do in Osaka?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 2 Vietnam visa debate
- 3 Silk Road Tour - China
- 4 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 5 Vietnam visa
- 6 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 India Tour Companies
- 13 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Japan rough itinerary
- 16 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 17 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 20 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 23 Japan - costs
- 24 Japan for Foodies
- 25 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand