My son is trying to visit his girlfriend who is in Seoul,Korea for a year teaching English. We are giving him the flight to Tokoyo from our miles but are trying to find a cheap way to get him up to Seoul. Questions-has anyone found a discount type airline that is safe that flies between those two areas? Has anyone got any ideas as to where to look for a cheap fare (right after Christmas) to Korea from Chicago? Any information that you could share would be greatly appreciated!
Need help! How to get son from Japan(Tokoyo airport) to Seoul,Koreo cheaply?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 2 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 5 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 6 Indonesian visa update
- 7 Honeymoon In sept
- 8 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 9 Vietnam October 2014
- 10 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 11 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 12 where can i find replica handbags
- 13 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 14 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 15 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 16 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 17 Destination Bangkok, again
- 18 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 19 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 20 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 21 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 22 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 23 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)