My son is trying to visit his girlfriend who is in Seoul,Korea for a year teaching English. We are giving him the flight to Tokoyo from our miles but are trying to find a cheap way to get him up to Seoul. Questions-has anyone found a discount type airline that is safe that flies between those two areas? Has anyone got any ideas as to where to look for a cheap fare (right after Christmas) to Korea from Chicago? Any information that you could share would be greatly appreciated!
Need help! How to get son from Japan(Tokoyo airport) to Seoul,Koreo cheaply?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 2 Bali - January 2015
- 3 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 4 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 5 Two questions about Thailand
- 6 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 7 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 8 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 9 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 10 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 11 Bali in begging of July
- 12 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 13 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 14 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 15 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 16 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 17 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 18 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 19 Places to visit in India in October
- 20 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 21 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 22 china
- 23 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 24 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 25 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand