i'm arriving in Koh phi phi in a few days.
I previously booked the Phi Phi Village resort, but now i'm having doubts about staying there.
I would like to stay closer to the village... so that we can go have coffee, and watch the people.. fell the town more.
Any suggestion for a nice charming little place? don't need luxury.. think $100 a night?
i really appreciate any help!
need help hotel Koh phi phi
- 1 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 2 Udaipur, India
- 3 white sand beaches in thailand
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 6 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 7 Cell Phones in India
- 8 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 9 India, What Can I Say!
- 10 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 11 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 12 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 13 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 14 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 15 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 16 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 17 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 18 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 19 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 20 Wildlife Tour of India
- 21 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 22 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 23 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 24 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 25 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?