i'm arriving in Koh phi phi in a few days.
I previously booked the Phi Phi Village resort, but now i'm having doubts about staying there.
I would like to stay closer to the village... so that we can go have coffee, and watch the people.. fell the town more.
Any suggestion for a nice charming little place? don't need luxury.. think $100 a night?
i really appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 2 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 3 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 7 Is this crazy?
- 8 Dollar traveller cheques
- 9 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 10 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 11 India help with where to go
- 12 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 13 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 14 Hoi An in December?
- 15 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 16 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 17 Halong Bay cruise
- 18 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 19 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 20 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 21 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 22 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 23 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 24 In Seoul for one day
- 25 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!