i'm arriving in Koh phi phi in a few days.
I previously booked the Phi Phi Village resort, but now i'm having doubts about staying there.
I would like to stay closer to the village... so that we can go have coffee, and watch the people.. fell the town more.
Any suggestion for a nice charming little place? don't need luxury.. think $100 a night?
i really appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Georgia e-visa application
- 2 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 3 where to stay in Busan
- 4 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 5 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 6 First time to India
- 7 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 8 Thai Jungle Experience
- 9 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 10 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 11 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 12 First time getting out of the country
- 13 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 16 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 17 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 18 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 19 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 20 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 23 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 24 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 25 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!