i'm arriving in Koh phi phi in a few days.
I previously booked the Phi Phi Village resort, but now i'm having doubts about staying there.
I would like to stay closer to the village... so that we can go have coffee, and watch the people.. fell the town more.
Any suggestion for a nice charming little place? don't need luxury.. think $100 a night?
i really appreciate any help!
need help hotel Koh phi phi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 2 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 Nepal- recipe?
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 7 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 8 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 9 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 10 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 11 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 12 Connaught Place
- 13 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 14 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 15 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 16 My SEA trip - photos update
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 19 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 20 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 21 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 22 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 23 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions