I will go to Japan on October. My plan:
Oct 11 : Tokyo (staying near Tsukiji fish market)
Exploring Shinjuku, Harajuku, and Shibuya.
Oct 12 : Tokyo (Japan's public holiday)
Visiting Imperial Palace, Akihabara, Asakusa, and probably Ueno.
Oct 13 : Tokyo
Going to Tsukiji Fish Market early in the morning and heading to Disneyland for the whole day.
Oct 14 : Tokyo - Kyoto (Staying near Kyoto Tower)
Visiting Fushimi Inari, Nijo Castle, Kyoto Imperial Palace, Pontocho, and Kyoto Tower.
Oct 15 : Kyoto
Going to Arashimaya, Kinkakuji, Kiyomizudera, and Gion.
Oct 16 : Kyoto - Nara - Osaka - Kyoto
At Nara : Kofukiji and Nara Park
At Osaka : Osaka Castle, Umeda/Namba.
Oct 17 : Kyoto - Kawaguchiko (staying near Fujisan Station)
Going to the mt. Fuji 5th Station, Fuji-Q Highland and Lake Kawaguchi
Oct 18 : Kawaguchiko - Gotemba - Tokyo (staying near ginza station)
Shopping at Gotemba Premium Outlet and directly heading to Tokyo before 3/4 PM
At Tokyo : ?????
Oct 19 : Tokyo
Still don't know where to go, but will go to Haneda before 5 PM.
Is it too much guys? And I have the difficulty finding the transportation in some routes through Hyperdia.com. Is there any other sites that can help me so that I can manage my time better? I appreciate any suggestion that you have... And should I buy the JR Pass? I looked up online and many of my destinations there cannot be covered with the pass. And from the Fujisan station to Gotemba premium outlet seems to be so far, I searched for it and the train would take me there for 5 hours. I am thinking about taking taxi instead, if there is no other cheap public transportation.
And I read from the forum long time ago that there are companies that we can use to send our luggage from the airport to the hotel or other cities. Please enlighten me...
Thanks fellow travellers...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Japan for Foodies
- 3 Lava Tour Merapi Yogyakarta Report
- 4 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 5 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 6 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 7 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 8 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 9 Japan Rail Pass
- 10 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 11 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 12 Japan - costs
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Sri Lanka May
- 15 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 16 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 17 Japan rough itinerary
- 18 Laos planning.
- 19 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 20 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 21 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 24 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 25 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July