My husband and I will have three full days (4 nights) in Tokyo in mid September. This is our first time to Japan. We plan to stay only in Tokyo and may be take a day trip to Mt. Fuji. I borrow some tour books from library to get some idea how to plan but get really confused by the locations and names. First of all, any suggestion for hotel with a convenient location for subway and trains and sight seeing? Our budget is less than US$200 per night. It will be better if it can be closer to $150/night if possible. What is a good itinerary for a first time visit to Tokyo with 3 full days? Should we join a day trip tour to Mt. Fuji? Any suggestion for a good tour operator? Any advise would be greatly appreciated!
Need help for an unexpected first time trip to Tokyo
- 1 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 2 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 3 white sand beaches in thailand
- 4 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 5 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 8 Japan Attractions
- 9 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 12 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 16 Cell Phones in India
- 17 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 18 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 19 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 20 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 21 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 22 Kashmir or Nepal
- 23 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india