Finally booked our 3 week trip to visit family in India ! Out of that we are taking a week away to visit Rajasthan. We are visiting Rajasthan during mid November.
So, I have 7 days and we will be using Bangalore as our base to fly back and forth from Rajasthan.
I need your help in finalizing our itinerary. We are not too keen on doing Jaipur.
My Plan A : Udaipur, Jodhpur, jaisalmer and one night in a luxury camp preferably en route to one of these places.
Plan B; just Udaipur and Jodhpur and a night in a luxury camp.
We are traveling with 2 kids ages 11.5 and 8, who are very well traveled.
I need your help on choosing a good luxury camp that would be fun experience for all of us.
Thanks a lot !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 2 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 3 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 4 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 5 Visiting China - must be tour
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 10 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 11 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 12 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 13 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 14 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 15 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 16 India Trip Report
- 17 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 18 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 20 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 23 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 24 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 25 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road