Finally booked our 3 week trip to visit family in India ! Out of that we are taking a week away to visit Rajasthan. We are visiting Rajasthan during mid November.
So, I have 7 days and we will be using Bangalore as our base to fly back and forth from Rajasthan.
I need your help in finalizing our itinerary. We are not too keen on doing Jaipur.
My Plan A : Udaipur, Jodhpur, jaisalmer and one night in a luxury camp preferably en route to one of these places.
Plan B; just Udaipur and Jodhpur and a night in a luxury camp.
We are traveling with 2 kids ages 11.5 and 8, who are very well traveled.
I need your help on choosing a good luxury camp that would be fun experience for all of us.
Thanks a lot !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong hotel for family of 5
- 2 Air Travel in India
- 3 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 4 Totally unprepared
- 5 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 6 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 7 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/t90-xplode-trial
- 8 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 9 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 10 where to stay in Bali
- 11 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 12 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 13 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 16 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 17 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 18 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 19 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 20 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 22 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 23 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 24 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 25 Advice for 8 days in Nepal