Finally booked our 3 week trip to visit family in India ! Out of that we are taking a week away to visit Rajasthan. We are visiting Rajasthan during mid November.
So, I have 7 days and we will be using Bangalore as our base to fly back and forth from Rajasthan.
I need your help in finalizing our itinerary. We are not too keen on doing Jaipur.
My Plan A : Udaipur, Jodhpur, jaisalmer and one night in a luxury camp preferably en route to one of these places.
Plan B; just Udaipur and Jodhpur and a night in a luxury camp.
We are traveling with 2 kids ages 11.5 and 8, who are very well traveled.
I need your help on choosing a good luxury camp that would be fun experience for all of us.
Thanks a lot !
Need help choosing a luxury camp in Rajasthan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 2 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 3 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 4 1st time Japan - solo female
- 5 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 6 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 7 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 8 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 9 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 10 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 11 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 14 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 15 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 16 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 17 Japan Itinerary for May
- 18 Thai island escape
- 19 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 20 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 21 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 22 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 23 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 24 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 25 South Korea 5 days