Finally booked our 3 week trip to visit family in India ! Out of that we are taking a week away to visit Rajasthan. We are visiting Rajasthan during mid November.
So, I have 7 days and we will be using Bangalore as our base to fly back and forth from Rajasthan.
I need your help in finalizing our itinerary. We are not too keen on doing Jaipur.
My Plan A : Udaipur, Jodhpur, jaisalmer and one night in a luxury camp preferably en route to one of these places.
Plan B; just Udaipur and Jodhpur and a night in a luxury camp.
We are traveling with 2 kids ages 11.5 and 8, who are very well traveled.
I need your help on choosing a good luxury camp that would be fun experience for all of us.
Thanks a lot !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Movers5th Company Provides Door To Door Service in India Cities
- 2 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 3 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 4 Movers5th Packers and Movers is a premier Services
- 5 Body Nutrition For A Physique Building Program
- 6 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 7 Movers5th Packers and Movers best offers packers and movers service
- 8 Thai Massage Questions
- 9 Bangkok: Massage
- 10 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 11 Recommendations for spa treatments in Bangkok?
- 12 ANYONE TRIED THESE SPAS IN BANGKOK?
- 13 Movers5th Compare to traditional Packing and moving Services companies
- 14 http://www.healtheverplus.com/solar-garcinia/
- 15 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 16 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 17 The Movers5th Company is Indian Cities Packing and Moving Services
- 18 Some pic collection about China
- 19 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 20 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/geniux-reviews/
- 21 Movers5th Packers and Movers to Provides Services
- 22 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 23 Geniux Reviews: Grow Up Your Energy Level
- 24 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?