Finally booked our 3 week trip to visit family in India ! Out of that we are taking a week away to visit Rajasthan. We are visiting Rajasthan during mid November.
So, I have 7 days and we will be using Bangalore as our base to fly back and forth from Rajasthan.
I need your help in finalizing our itinerary. We are not too keen on doing Jaipur.
My Plan A : Udaipur, Jodhpur, jaisalmer and one night in a luxury camp preferably en route to one of these places.
Plan B; just Udaipur and Jodhpur and a night in a luxury camp.
We are traveling with 2 kids ages 11.5 and 8, who are very well traveled.
I need your help on choosing a good luxury camp that would be fun experience for all of us.
Thanks a lot !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 2 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 3 Terracotta Warriors
- 4 hiking japan sept
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 7 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 8 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 9 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 10 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 11 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 12 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 13 Japan rough itinerary
- 14 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 15 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 16 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 17 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 19 shanghai for 4 days
- 20 Budget Servied Apt
- 21 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 22 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 24 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 25 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali