Finally booked our 3 week trip to visit family in India ! Out of that we are taking a week away to visit Rajasthan. We are visiting Rajasthan during mid November.
So, I have 7 days and we will be using Bangalore as our base to fly back and forth from Rajasthan.
I need your help in finalizing our itinerary. We are not too keen on doing Jaipur.
My Plan A : Udaipur, Jodhpur, jaisalmer and one night in a luxury camp preferably en route to one of these places.
Plan B; just Udaipur and Jodhpur and a night in a luxury camp.
We are traveling with 2 kids ages 11.5 and 8, who are very well traveled.
I need your help on choosing a good luxury camp that would be fun experience for all of us.
Thanks a lot !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 안전한놀이터 ¶¢¶ ＺＶＺ７８，ＣＯＭ ¶¢¶코드: ddr77 )메이저놀이터추천
- 2 5 Days to Ao Nang and Phuket from Hat Yai
- 3 Tokyo daytrip
- 4 Indonesia Dilemma
- 5 Japan 2nd Attempt – One Month
- 6 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 7 Bangkok hotel Shangri La or Mandarin Oriental
- 8 Chenghdu layover
- 9 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 12 Surfing in Indonesia
- 13 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 14 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 15 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 16 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 17 Japan / Korea Trip
- 18 vietnam visa
- 19 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 20 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 21 Taiwan confusion..
- 22 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 23 Japan GTG, early April
- 24 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 25 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions