Finally booked our 3 week trip to visit family in India ! Out of that we are taking a week away to visit Rajasthan. We are visiting Rajasthan during mid November.
So, I have 7 days and we will be using Bangalore as our base to fly back and forth from Rajasthan.
I need your help in finalizing our itinerary. We are not too keen on doing Jaipur.
My Plan A : Udaipur, Jodhpur, jaisalmer and one night in a luxury camp preferably en route to one of these places.
Plan B; just Udaipur and Jodhpur and a night in a luxury camp.
We are traveling with 2 kids ages 11.5 and 8, who are very well traveled.
I need your help on choosing a good luxury camp that would be fun experience for all of us.
Thanks a lot !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 카지노 바이러스## Live119 . n e t ##
- 2 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 3 Bye bye SE Asia
- 4 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 5 One night in Osaka
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 8 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 9 Japan rough itinerary
- 10 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 Laos planning.
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 Japan - costs
- 15 Japan for Foodies
- 16 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 17 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 18 Japan Rail Pass
- 19 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 20 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 21 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 22 Sri Lanka May
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report