I'm planning a vacation with my wife, my 5 year old daughter and my 3 year old son to Asia around mid-december. Before we go to Hong Kong, we plan to stay at a resort for a few days to get over the jet lag. Because of the flight schedule and recommendations from friends, we've come to choosing between Cebu, Phillipines or Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. In addition, Shangri-La resorts for both locations come highly recommended. I'd appreciate any suggestions/comments from my fellow travellers. Thanks.
Need help? Cebu Vs. Kota Kinabalu
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 3 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 4 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 5 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 6 Myanmar - some questions
- 7 July itinerary in Japan
- 8 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 9 Kelly Speca is very much interested to visit India this season.
- 10 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 11 Transit Hanoi Airport again? Long time transit? Somewhere to sleep?
- 12 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 13 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 14 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 15 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 16 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 17 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 18 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 19 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 20 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 21 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 22 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 23 hokkaido outskirts
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?