I'm planning a vacation with my wife, my 5 year old daughter and my 3 year old son to Asia around mid-december. Before we go to Hong Kong, we plan to stay at a resort for a few days to get over the jet lag. Because of the flight schedule and recommendations from friends, we've come to choosing between Cebu, Phillipines or Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. In addition, Shangri-La resorts for both locations come highly recommended. I'd appreciate any suggestions/comments from my fellow travellers. Thanks.
Need help? Cebu Vs. Kota Kinabalu
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 2 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 3 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 4 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 5 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 6 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 7 Malaysian honeymoon
- 8 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 9 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 10 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 11 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 12 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 13 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 14 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 15 India - 2 Days only
- 16 China with Collette Tours
- 17 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 19 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 21 Beach selection in Thailand
- 22 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 23 Burma river cruise
- 24 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 25 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand