I'm planning a vacation with my wife, my 5 year old daughter and my 3 year old son to Asia around mid-december. Before we go to Hong Kong, we plan to stay at a resort for a few days to get over the jet lag. Because of the flight schedule and recommendations from friends, we've come to choosing between Cebu, Phillipines or Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. In addition, Shangri-La resorts for both locations come highly recommended. I'd appreciate any suggestions/comments from my fellow travellers. Thanks.
Need help? Cebu Vs. Kota Kinabalu
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India at the end of May
- 2 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 3 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 4 National Parks - which to choose
- 5 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 6 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 7 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 8 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 9 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 10 17 Day Itinerary
- 11 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 12 Singapore
- 13 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 14 Asia Tour Companies
- 15 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 16 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 17 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 18 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 19 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 20 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 21 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 22 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 23 singapore accomodation?
- 24 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 25 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????