I'm planning a vacation with my wife, my 5 year old daughter and my 3 year old son to Asia around mid-december. Before we go to Hong Kong, we plan to stay at a resort for a few days to get over the jet lag. Because of the flight schedule and recommendations from friends, we've come to choosing between Cebu, Phillipines or Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. In addition, Shangri-La resorts for both locations come highly recommended. I'd appreciate any suggestions/comments from my fellow travellers. Thanks.
Need help? Cebu Vs. Kota Kinabalu
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 2 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 3 Currency in South Korea
- 4 Places to visit in India in October
- 5 Driver in South India
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 8 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 9 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 10 Kyushu rail pass
- 11 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 12 6 full days in Yagoon
- 13 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 14 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 15 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Amphawa Floating Market
- 18 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 19 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 20 Krabi island tours
- 21 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 22 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 23 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 24 Malaysian honeymoon
- 25 itinerary sri lanka please help