I'm planning a vacation with my wife, my 5 year old daughter and my 3 year old son to Asia around mid-december. Before we go to Hong Kong, we plan to stay at a resort for a few days to get over the jet lag. Because of the flight schedule and recommendations from friends, we've come to choosing between Cebu, Phillipines or Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. In addition, Shangri-La resorts for both locations come highly recommended. I'd appreciate any suggestions/comments from my fellow travellers. Thanks.
Need help? Cebu Vs. Kota Kinabalu
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 2 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 3 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 4 BOOK A HOLIDAY IN MALDIVES!!!
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 7 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 8 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 9 cell phone in india
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 14 SALAY from BAGAN
- 15 Japan: best time to go?
- 16 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 25 Visit To Goa