I'm planning a vacation with my wife, my 5 year old daughter and my 3 year old son to Asia around mid-december. Before we go to Hong Kong, we plan to stay at a resort for a few days to get over the jet lag. Because of the flight schedule and recommendations from friends, we've come to choosing between Cebu, Phillipines or Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. In addition, Shangri-La resorts for both locations come highly recommended. I'd appreciate any suggestions/comments from my fellow travellers. Thanks.
Need help? Cebu Vs. Kota Kinabalu
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 2 Help re. Visa.
- 3 Nancy Chandler maps
- 4 Clothing needs
- 5 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 6 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 7 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 8 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 9 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 10 Mekong River Cruises
- 11 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 12 16 days in Vietnam
- 13 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 14 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 15 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 16 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 17 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 18 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 19 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 20 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 21 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 22 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 23 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 24 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 25 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?