I'm planning a vacation with my wife, my 5 year old daughter and my 3 year old son to Asia around mid-december. Before we go to Hong Kong, we plan to stay at a resort for a few days to get over the jet lag. Because of the flight schedule and recommendations from friends, we've come to choosing between Cebu, Phillipines or Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. In addition, Shangri-La resorts for both locations come highly recommended. I'd appreciate any suggestions/comments from my fellow travellers. Thanks.
Need help? Cebu Vs. Kota Kinabalu
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 2 10 days in South Korea?
- 3 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 4 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 5 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 6 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 7 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 8 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 9 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 10 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 11 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 12 India at the end of May
- 13 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 14 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 15 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 16 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 17 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 18 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 19 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 20 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 21 Singapore
- 22 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 23 National Parks - which to choose
- 24 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 25 17 Day Itinerary