I'm planning a vacation with my wife, my 5 year old daughter and my 3 year old son to Asia around mid-december. Before we go to Hong Kong, we plan to stay at a resort for a few days to get over the jet lag. Because of the flight schedule and recommendations from friends, we've come to choosing between Cebu, Phillipines or Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. In addition, Shangri-La resorts for both locations come highly recommended. I'd appreciate any suggestions/comments from my fellow travellers. Thanks.
Need help? Cebu Vs. Kota Kinabalu
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 2 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 3 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 4 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 5 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 6 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 7 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 8 Restaurants in Singapore
- 9 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 10 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 11 Where to go?
- 12 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 13 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 14 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 15 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 16 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 17 Which airport for Tokyo
- 18 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 19 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 20 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 21 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 22 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 23 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 24 India at the end of May
- 25 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it