I'm planning a vacation with my wife, my 5 year old daughter and my 3 year old son to Asia around mid-december. Before we go to Hong Kong, we plan to stay at a resort for a few days to get over the jet lag. Because of the flight schedule and recommendations from friends, we've come to choosing between Cebu, Phillipines or Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. In addition, Shangri-La resorts for both locations come highly recommended. I'd appreciate any suggestions/comments from my fellow travellers. Thanks.
Need help? Cebu Vs. Kota Kinabalu
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 3 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 4 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 5 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 6 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 7 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 10 Connaught Place
- 11 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 12 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 13 My SEA trip - photos update
- 14 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 17 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 18 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 21 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 22 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 23 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 24 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 25 1 week in Southeast Asia