I am right now in HIGASHI OKAZAKI, Aichi, Japan.
I want to travel to Tokyo on this Friday by train, but not by shinkansen
I heard that I should go to Toyohashi and then go to Tokyo from there; but is there any direct train from Toyohashi to Tokyo, or I need to change the trains for many times.
Kindly help me...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 2 Hotel in Hanoi
- 3 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 4 Where best to stay in Penang
- 5 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 6 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 7 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 8 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 9 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 10 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 11 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 12 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 13 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 14 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 15 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 16 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 17 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 18 Private guide and driver for India
- 19 NYT: Local cuisine in Siem Reap
- 20 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 21 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)
- 22 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 23 vietnam transportation
- 24 Private transfer from Singapore Airport
- 25 Qatar airlines to mumbai