I am right now in HIGASHI OKAZAKI, Aichi, Japan.
I want to travel to Tokyo on this Friday by train, but not by shinkansen
I heard that I should go to Toyohashi and then go to Tokyo from there; but is there any direct train from Toyohashi to Tokyo, or I need to change the trains for many times.
Kindly help me...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 2 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 3 Top Asian Bariatric Center
- 4 India with 4 kids
- 5 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 6 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Travel during China national week?
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 11 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 12 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 13 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 14 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 15 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 16 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 17 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 18 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 19 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 20 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 21 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 22 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 23 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 24 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 25 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help