I am right now in HIGASHI OKAZAKI, Aichi, Japan.
I want to travel to Tokyo on this Friday by train, but not by shinkansen
I heard that I should go to Toyohashi and then go to Tokyo from there; but is there any direct train from Toyohashi to Tokyo, or I need to change the trains for many times.
Kindly help me...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 In Seoul for one day
- 2 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 3 Is this crazy?
- 4 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 5 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 6 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 7 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 8 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 9 Taxis in Yangon
- 10 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 11 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 12 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 13 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 14 Shanghai Tailor?
- 15 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 16 Best of Koh Tao
- 17 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 18 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 19 India help with where to go
- 20 Studying yoga in India
- 21 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 22 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 23 Visit Mandalay or not?
- 24 Fabric shops in India
- 25 Getting to Hoi An from Hue