I am right now in HIGASHI OKAZAKI, Aichi, Japan.
I want to travel to Tokyo on this Friday by train, but not by shinkansen
I heard that I should go to Toyohashi and then go to Tokyo from there; but is there any direct train from Toyohashi to Tokyo, or I need to change the trains for many times.
Kindly help me...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Topic Titlewe sell the various types of tortoises and turtles
- 2 Datong in Winter
- 3 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 4 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 5 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 6 haneda hotel
- 7 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 8 Rishikesh, India
- 9 India Safari 2017
- 10 India in March and April??
- 11 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 12 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 13 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 14 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 15 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 16 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 17 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 18 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 19 Japan- National Holiday
- 20 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 23 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 24 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 25 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand