I am right now in HIGASHI OKAZAKI, Aichi, Japan.
I want to travel to Tokyo on this Friday by train, but not by shinkansen
I heard that I should go to Toyohashi and then go to Tokyo from there; but is there any direct train from Toyohashi to Tokyo, or I need to change the trains for many times.
Kindly help me...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 2 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 3 Kyushu in late September
- 4 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 5 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 6 Bangkok, day tours.
- 7 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 8 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 9 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 10 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 11 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 12 hanoi eats
- 13 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 14 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 15 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 16 My First India Trip
- 17 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 18 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 19 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 20 Castle & King tour questions
- 21 5 days Japan
- 22 Bicycle riding required?
- 23 A train ride through Java
- 24 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 25 Jogyakarta & - Bali?