I am right now in HIGASHI OKAZAKI, Aichi, Japan.
I want to travel to Tokyo on this Friday by train, but not by shinkansen
I heard that I should go to Toyohashi and then go to Tokyo from there; but is there any direct train from Toyohashi to Tokyo, or I need to change the trains for many times.
Kindly help me...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 2 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 3 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 4 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 5 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 8 Road Scholar tour in China
- 9 China in june-July
- 10 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 11 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 12 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 13 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 China in July
- 16 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 17 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 18 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 19 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 23 Being customs
- 24 Itinerary feedback please
- 25 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai