I am right now in HIGASHI OKAZAKI, Aichi, Japan.
I want to travel to Tokyo on this Friday by train, but not by shinkansen
I heard that I should go to Toyohashi and then go to Tokyo from there; but is there any direct train from Toyohashi to Tokyo, or I need to change the trains for many times.
Kindly help me...
- 1 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 2 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Anyone in Bangkok
- 5 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 6 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 7 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Travel Insurance
- 10 South East Asia
- 11 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 12 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 13 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 14 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 15 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 16 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 17 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 18 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 19 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 20 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 23 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 24 1 week Philippines
- 25 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?