I am right now in HIGASHI OKAZAKI, Aichi, Japan.
I want to travel to Tokyo on this Friday by train, but not by shinkansen
I heard that I should go to Toyohashi and then go to Tokyo from there; but is there any direct train from Toyohashi to Tokyo, or I need to change the trains for many times.
Kindly help me...
- 1 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 2 Japan: best time to go?
- 3 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 9 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 10 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 11 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 12 Magical India
- 13 Visit To Goa
- 14 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 15 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 16 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 17 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 18 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 19 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 20 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 21 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 22 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 23 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 24 South East Asia
- 25 India's Online VISA Application