I am right now in HIGASHI OKAZAKI, Aichi, Japan.
I want to travel to Tokyo on this Friday by train, but not by shinkansen
I heard that I should go to Toyohashi and then go to Tokyo from there; but is there any direct train from Toyohashi to Tokyo, or I need to change the trains for many times.
Kindly help me...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (Q/薇信956290760)办理澳洲阿德莱德大学ADELAIDE毕业证成绩单学历认证使馆认证The University of Adelaide
- 2 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 India E Tourist Visa
- 5 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 6 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 7 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 8 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 9 New Travelor
- 10 Honeymoon in Bali
- 11 Beautiful location for painting
- 12 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 13 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 15 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 16 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 17 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 18 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 Train Travel in Thailand
- 21 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 22 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 23 Phuket
- 24 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 25 Tokyo & Kyoto