I am right now in HIGASHI OKAZAKI, Aichi, Japan.
I want to travel to Tokyo on this Friday by train, but not by shinkansen
I heard that I should go to Toyohashi and then go to Tokyo from there; but is there any direct train from Toyohashi to Tokyo, or I need to change the trains for many times.
Kindly help me...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India here we come
- 2 Vaccinations
- 3 Chengdu and Beijing
- 4 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 5 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 6 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 7 Seoul Searching Questions
- 8 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 9 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 10 2 months in Indonesia
- 11 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 12 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 13 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 14 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 15 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 16 I miss Mongolia
- 17 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 18 Visa on Arrival
- 19 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 20 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 21 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 22 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 23 Japanese art
- 24 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 25 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?