Some of the hotels we have booked have only wired/ LAN connections in the rooms and some have WIFI. I have an Apple I Pod which I assume I can use with the WIFI. If I want to use the hard wired connection in the room, I assume I need to bring a light weight computer, which I willI need to purchase. I want to use it only to connect with the internet to check train schedules and to access emails. Any recommendations for such a computer for under $300 would be appreciated. (I have an expensive lap top for home use, but I do not travel with it). As you can probably tell, I am not computer savy. Please help. We leave for Japan in 9 days.
Need advice re buying a computer for our Japan trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 all problems solution babaji+91-9815331734
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 4 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 7 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 8 Indonesian visa update
- 9 Honeymoon In sept
- 10 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 11 Vietnam October 2014
- 12 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 13 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 14 where can i find replica handbags
- 15 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 16 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 17 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 18 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 19 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 20 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 21 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 22 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 23 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 24 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 25 3 days in Teheran