Some of the hotels we have booked have only wired/ LAN connections in the rooms and some have WIFI. I have an Apple I Pod which I assume I can use with the WIFI. If I want to use the hard wired connection in the room, I assume I need to bring a light weight computer, which I willI need to purchase. I want to use it only to connect with the internet to check train schedules and to access emails. Any recommendations for such a computer for under $300 would be appreciated. (I have an expensive lap top for home use, but I do not travel with it). As you can probably tell, I am not computer savy. Please help. We leave for Japan in 9 days.
Need advice re buying a computer for our Japan trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 2 PERFUME OR THU BON RIVER
- 3 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 4 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 5 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 6 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 7 6 full days in Yagoon
- 8 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 9 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 10 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 11 Kyushu rail pass
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 14 A wow spot
- 15 Myanmar itinerary help
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 18 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 19 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 20 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 21 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 24 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 25 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?