Some of the hotels we have booked have only wired/ LAN connections in the rooms and some have WIFI. I have an Apple I Pod which I assume I can use with the WIFI. If I want to use the hard wired connection in the room, I assume I need to bring a light weight computer, which I willI need to purchase. I want to use it only to connect with the internet to check train schedules and to access emails. Any recommendations for such a computer for under $300 would be appreciated. (I have an expensive lap top for home use, but I do not travel with it). As you can probably tell, I am not computer savy. Please help. We leave for Japan in 9 days.
Need advice re buying a computer for our Japan trip
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 8 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 9 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 10 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 11 escort service in Beijing?
- 12 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 13 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 14 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 15 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 16 Indian Visa
- 17 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 18 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 19 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 20 Magical India
- 21 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 22 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 23 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 24 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 25 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM