We are leaving for China in mid-April and will fly to Tibet and Lhasa for 3 days. Has anyone been there? How did you deal with the high altitudes? Any suggestions about what we would need to keep the headaches at bay? We're in our 60's and in good shape, but have never been above 7K feet. Thanks!
Need advice for Altitude Issues in Tibet and Lhasa
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 2 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 3 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 4 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 5 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 6 Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?
- 7 Manaslu trekking
- 8 Nepal hiking and trekking
- 9 Everest base camp trekking
- 10 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 11 Bali Question
- 12 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 13 Vietnam - Questions
- 14 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 15 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 16 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 17 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 18 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 19 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 20 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 21 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 22 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 23 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 24 Osaka shopping
- 25 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.