We are leaving for China in mid-April and will fly to Tibet and Lhasa for 3 days. Has anyone been there? How did you deal with the high altitudes? Any suggestions about what we would need to keep the headaches at bay? We're in our 60's and in good shape, but have never been above 7K feet. Thanks!
Need advice for Altitude Issues in Tibet and Lhasa
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 3 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 4 two free days in Beijing
- 5 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 6 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 9 Japan - spending money?
- 10 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 11 China in 12 Days
- 12 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 13 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 14 1st Trip to Bali
- 15 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 16 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 17 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 18 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 19 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 20 water villages, shanghai
- 21 language problem in japan
- 22 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 23 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 24 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 25 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help