I was looking for someone with some travel experience in Malaysia and the surrounding areas to focus me a bit for a trip to that general area next Sept/Oct. I am travelling with my wife and older son, and we will be flying into Singapore. We want to spend two or three days in Singapore, and then another ten or twelve days in that region. We don't like to rush around too much, so I was thinking that we would try to pick 2 or 3 additional destinations in the area. We enjoy beaches, wildlife etc. I usually try to hit locations with Hyatt or Starwood properties, since I have a lot of their points, but that is not a necessity. Given that time of year and the weather, any ideas of a doable itinerary for the amount of time we have.
Need a Few Ideas for a Malaysia trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1st time Japan - solo female
- 2 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 3 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 4 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 5 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 6 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 7 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 8 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 9 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 10 Odyssey unlimited
- 11 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 12 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!