I was looking for someone with some travel experience in Malaysia and the surrounding areas to focus me a bit for a trip to that general area next Sept/Oct. I am travelling with my wife and older son, and we will be flying into Singapore. We want to spend two or three days in Singapore, and then another ten or twelve days in that region. We don't like to rush around too much, so I was thinking that we would try to pick 2 or 3 additional destinations in the area. We enjoy beaches, wildlife etc. I usually try to hit locations with Hyatt or Starwood properties, since I have a lot of their points, but that is not a necessity. Given that time of year and the weather, any ideas of a doable itinerary for the amount of time we have.
Need a Few Ideas for a Malaysia trip
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 3 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 4 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 5 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 6 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 7 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 8 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 9 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 10 where to go in SE Asia
- 11 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 14 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 15 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 16 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 19 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 20 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 21 Sri Lanka
- 22 Suggestion for Bali
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 25 Hello, Vietnam