I was looking for someone with some travel experience in Malaysia and the surrounding areas to focus me a bit for a trip to that general area next Sept/Oct. I am travelling with my wife and older son, and we will be flying into Singapore. We want to spend two or three days in Singapore, and then another ten or twelve days in that region. We don't like to rush around too much, so I was thinking that we would try to pick 2 or 3 additional destinations in the area. We enjoy beaches, wildlife etc. I usually try to hit locations with Hyatt or Starwood properties, since I have a lot of their points, but that is not a necessity. Given that time of year and the weather, any ideas of a doable itinerary for the amount of time we have.
Need a Few Ideas for a Malaysia trip
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 2 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 3 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Magical India
- 6 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 7 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 8 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 9 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 14 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 15 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 16 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 17 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 18 Indian Visa
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 21 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 22 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 23 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 24 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 25 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint