I was looking for someone with some travel experience in Malaysia and the surrounding areas to focus me a bit for a trip to that general area next Sept/Oct. I am travelling with my wife and older son, and we will be flying into Singapore. We want to spend two or three days in Singapore, and then another ten or twelve days in that region. We don't like to rush around too much, so I was thinking that we would try to pick 2 or 3 additional destinations in the area. We enjoy beaches, wildlife etc. I usually try to hit locations with Hyatt or Starwood properties, since I have a lot of their points, but that is not a necessity. Given that time of year and the weather, any ideas of a doable itinerary for the amount of time we have.
Need a Few Ideas for a Malaysia trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 2 naturalsmaleenhancement.com/t-90-explode/
- 3 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 4 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 5 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 6 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 7 Angkor Wat guide
- 8 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 9 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 10 thai air Discovery pass question
- 11 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 12 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 13 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 14 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 15 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 16 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 17 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 18 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 19 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 20 10 days in South Korea?
- 21 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 22 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 23 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 24 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 25 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos