I was looking for someone with some travel experience in Malaysia and the surrounding areas to focus me a bit for a trip to that general area next Sept/Oct. I am travelling with my wife and older son, and we will be flying into Singapore. We want to spend two or three days in Singapore, and then another ten or twelve days in that region. We don't like to rush around too much, so I was thinking that we would try to pick 2 or 3 additional destinations in the area. We enjoy beaches, wildlife etc. I usually try to hit locations with Hyatt or Starwood properties, since I have a lot of their points, but that is not a necessity. Given that time of year and the weather, any ideas of a doable itinerary for the amount of time we have.
Need a Few Ideas for a Malaysia trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2nd location on the beach
- 2 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 3 Thailand - Food recos
- 4 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 7 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 8 Laos for the backpacker
- 9 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 10 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 11 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 12 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 13 Thailand Hotel
- 14 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 15 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 16 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 17 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 18 vietnam and laos
- 19 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 20 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 21 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 22 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 23 5 nights in Japan.
- 24 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 25 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?