Greetings. We have an 8 1/2 hour layover in Narita. Would it be realistic for us to try and get in to Tokyo for lunch and make it back to the airport in that time? I understand we'd have to go through customs/immigration, probably take bullet train as well. Just wondering if people think we'd have enough time. If so, any restaurant recommendations would also be greatly appreciated. If not, are there things to do/eat in the airport at Narita that are worthwhile? It would be a Tuesday afternoon. Thank you very much.
Narita layover - time for lunch in Tokyo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 3 Nepal
- 4 First time to srilanka
- 5 Ubud Tips
- 6 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 7 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 8 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 9 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 10 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 11 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 12 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 13 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 14 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 17 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 18 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 19 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 20 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 21 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 22 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!