Greetings. We have an 8 1/2 hour layover in Narita. Would it be realistic for us to try and get in to Tokyo for lunch and make it back to the airport in that time? I understand we'd have to go through customs/immigration, probably take bullet train as well. Just wondering if people think we'd have enough time. If so, any restaurant recommendations would also be greatly appreciated. If not, are there things to do/eat in the airport at Narita that are worthwhile? It would be a Tuesday afternoon. Thank you very much.
Narita layover - time for lunch in Tokyo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 2 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 3 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 4 Help re. Visa.
- 5 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 6 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 7 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 8 Visa
- 9 Gluten free in Japan?
- 10 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 11 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 12 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 13 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 14 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 17 Need a guide in Burma?
- 18 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 19 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 20 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 21 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 22 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 23 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 24 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 25 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?