Greetings. We have an 8 1/2 hour layover in Narita. Would it be realistic for us to try and get in to Tokyo for lunch and make it back to the airport in that time? I understand we'd have to go through customs/immigration, probably take bullet train as well. Just wondering if people think we'd have enough time. If so, any restaurant recommendations would also be greatly appreciated. If not, are there things to do/eat in the airport at Narita that are worthwhile? It would be a Tuesday afternoon. Thank you very much.
Narita layover - time for lunch in Tokyo?
- 1 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 2 Cell Phones in India
- 3 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 4 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 5 India, What Can I Say!
- 6 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 7 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 10 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 11 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 12 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 13 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 14 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 15 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Wildlife Tour of India
- 18 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 19 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 20 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 22 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 23 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 24 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore