Greetings. We have an 8 1/2 hour layover in Narita. Would it be realistic for us to try and get in to Tokyo for lunch and make it back to the airport in that time? I understand we'd have to go through customs/immigration, probably take bullet train as well. Just wondering if people think we'd have enough time. If so, any restaurant recommendations would also be greatly appreciated. If not, are there things to do/eat in the airport at Narita that are worthwhile? It would be a Tuesday afternoon. Thank you very much.
Narita layover - time for lunch in Tokyo?
- 1 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 2 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 3 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 4 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 7 Kashmir or Nepal
- 8 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 9 Wildlife Tour of India
- 10 Cell Phones in India
- 11 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 12 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 13 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 14 white sand beaches in thailand
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Udaipur, India
- 17 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 18 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 19 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 20 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 21 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 22 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 23 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 24 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 25 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions