We will be leaving for Japan soon and I was wondering what is the best way to get to Shibuya Station from Narita Airport. We will have a 14day JR pass when we arrive so we will be taking the Narita Express train. Are there any other trains that we have to connect with along the way or does the N-EX stop at Shibuya?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka May
- 2 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 5 Bye bye SE Asia
- 6 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 7 One night in Osaka
- 8 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 9 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 10 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 Laos planning.
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 Japan - costs
- 15 Japan for Foodies
- 16 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 17 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 18 Japan Rail Pass
- 19 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 20 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 21 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 22 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 23 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 24 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 25 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
Narita Airport to Shibuya Station via Narita Express (JAPAN)