We will be leaving for Japan soon and I was wondering what is the best way to get to Shibuya Station from Narita Airport. We will have a 14day JR pass when we arrive so we will be taking the Narita Express train. Are there any other trains that we have to connect with along the way or does the N-EX stop at Shibuya?
Narita Airport to Shibuya Station via Narita Express (JAPAN)
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 4 Trip report China
- 5 Looking for affordable travel companies in India!!!!
- 6 Wait time for Vietnam visa on arrival
- 7 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 8 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 9 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Burma, Myanmar Visa On Arrival (VOA) Is Available And Is As Easy As ...
- 13 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 14 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 15 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 16 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 17 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 18 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 19 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 20 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 21 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 22 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 23 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 24 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 25 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?