We will be leaving for Japan soon and I was wondering what is the best way to get to Shibuya Station from Narita Airport. We will have a 14day JR pass when we arrive so we will be taking the Narita Express train. Are there any other trains that we have to connect with along the way or does the N-EX stop at Shibuya?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 2 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 3 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 4 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 5 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 6 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 7 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 8 Train Travel in Thailand
- 9 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 10 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 11 Phuket
- 12 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 13 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 14 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 15 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 16 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 17 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 18 Beautiful location for painting
- 19 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 20 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 21 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 22 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 23 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 24 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 25 Hotels in Krabi area
Narita Airport to Shibuya Station via Narita Express (JAPAN)