I am planning to fly through the Tokyo’s Narita Airport en route from the USA (Newark, New Jersey) to Bangkok on United Airlines. I will have a 3-hour layover in each direction. Is that enough time at Narita for an international connection? I assume that there is a transit lounge, so I hope that I won’t have to clear customs and recheck bags. What about signage at Narita – are things written in both Japanese and English?
Narita Airport: Is 3 Hours Enough Time to Connect?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - spending money?
- 2 language problem in japan
- 3 two free days in Beijing
- 4 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 5 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 6 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 7 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 8 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 9 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 10 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 11 April in Bangkok, again!
- 12 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 13 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 14 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 15 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 16 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 17 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 18 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 19 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 20 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 21 1st Trip to Bali
- 22 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 23 Japan night bus
- 24 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 25 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle