I am planning to fly through the Tokyo’s Narita Airport en route from the USA (Newark, New Jersey) to Bangkok on United Airlines. I will have a 3-hour layover in each direction. Is that enough time at Narita for an international connection? I assume that there is a transit lounge, so I hope that I won’t have to clear customs and recheck bags. What about signage at Narita – are things written in both Japanese and English?
Narita Airport: Is 3 Hours Enough Time to Connect?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 2 Finding flights and hotels globally
- 3 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 4 Mekong River Cruises
- 5 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 6 16 days in Vietnam
- 7 Nancy Chandler maps
- 8 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 9 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 10 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 11 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 12 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 13 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 14 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 15 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 16 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 17 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 18 Help re. Visa.
- 19 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 20 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 21 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 22 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 23 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 24 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 25 Advice on Tipping in Bali