I am planning to fly through the Tokyo’s Narita Airport en route from the USA (Newark, New Jersey) to Bangkok on United Airlines. I will have a 3-hour layover in each direction. Is that enough time at Narita for an international connection? I assume that there is a transit lounge, so I hope that I won’t have to clear customs and recheck bags. What about signage at Narita – are things written in both Japanese and English?
Narita Airport: Is 3 Hours Enough Time to Connect?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 2 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 3 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 4 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 5 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 6 Japan and China for 16 days
- 7 Exploring Thailand
- 8 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 9 Looking for affordable yet nice hotel in Beijing, centrally located
- 10 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 11 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 12 Japan in December
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Phuket
- 17 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 18 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 19 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 22 Phones in Asia
- 23 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 24 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 25 Recommended reading about Nepal