I am traveling to Katmandu, Nepal and then to Lhasa, Tibet. I know I need to obtain a "permit" to go into Tibet. I plan to fly from Katmandu to Lhasa. How long does it take to acquire the "permit" and does the airline that I book the flight on, also supply the permit? I already have the China Visa. The "permit" is only to enter Tibet.
Napal to Lhasa - Permit
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Magical India
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 5 Trip report China
- 6 Looking for affordable travel companies in India!!!!
- 7 Wait time for Vietnam visa on arrival
- 8 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 9 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 10 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Burma, Myanmar Visa On Arrival (VOA) Is Available And Is As Easy As ...
- 13 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 14 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 15 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 16 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 17 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 18 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 19 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 20 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 21 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 22 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 23 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 24 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 25 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?