Ok, I scored a very cheap flight to Nagoya for May, and then reality started to set in. It may be too expensive to go anywhere else, so what to do for six days in in Nagoya? I hope to get a bed in one of the citys TWO hostels. Is it really true that all the Dragon home games are sell-outs (@ $50 per ticket)? Anyone know what the admission price to Expo is? And now for the big one- is it legal to sit in the park and drink beer, or do you have to go to a karaoke bar and sing along?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 2 Myanmar Visa Online - Report
- 3 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 4 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 5 Japan Itinerary for May
- 6 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 7 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 8 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 9 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 10 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 11 General question
- 12 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 13 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 14 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 15 South Korea 5 days
- 16 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 17 Thai island escape
- 18 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 19 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 20 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 21 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 22 Phuket Hotel
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 25 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?