Ok, I scored a very cheap flight to Nagoya for May, and then reality started to set in. It may be too expensive to go anywhere else, so what to do for six days in in Nagoya? I hope to get a bed in one of the citys TWO hostels. Is it really true that all the Dragon home games are sell-outs (@ $50 per ticket)? Anyone know what the admission price to Expo is? And now for the big one- is it legal to sit in the park and drink beer, or do you have to go to a karaoke bar and sing along?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 2 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 3 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 4 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 5 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 6 Private speed boat/longtail boat from Phuket to the islands?
- 7 Manaslu trekking
- 8 Nepal hiking and trekking
- 9 Everest base camp trekking
- 10 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 11 Bali Question
- 12 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 13 Vietnam - Questions
- 14 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 15 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 16 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 17 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 18 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 19 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 20 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 21 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 22 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 23 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 24 Osaka shopping
- 25 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.