Ok, I scored a very cheap flight to Nagoya for May, and then reality started to set in. It may be too expensive to go anywhere else, so what to do for six days in in Nagoya? I hope to get a bed in one of the citys TWO hostels. Is it really true that all the Dragon home games are sell-outs (@ $50 per ticket)? Anyone know what the admission price to Expo is? And now for the big one- is it legal to sit in the park and drink beer, or do you have to go to a karaoke bar and sing along?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 vietnam and laos
- 3 My SEA trip - photos update
- 4 Nepal- recipe?
- 5 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 6 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 7 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 8 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 9 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 10 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 11 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 12 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 13 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 14 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 15 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 16 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 17 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 18 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 19 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 20 Connaught Place
- 21 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 24 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 25 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do