Ok, I scored a very cheap flight to Nagoya for May, and then reality started to set in. It may be too expensive to go anywhere else, so what to do for six days in in Nagoya? I hope to get a bed in one of the citys TWO hostels. Is it really true that all the Dragon home games are sell-outs (@ $50 per ticket)? Anyone know what the admission price to Expo is? And now for the big one- is it legal to sit in the park and drink beer, or do you have to go to a karaoke bar and sing along?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 2 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 5 South East Asia
- 6 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 7 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 8 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 9 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 10 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 11 1 week Philippines
- 12 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 13 Japan: best time to go?
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 16 Travel Insurance
- 17 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 18 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 19 SALAY from BAGAN
- 20 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 21 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 22 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 23 cell phone in india
- 24 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 25 Bangkok - Silver Shops