Ok, I scored a very cheap flight to Nagoya for May, and then reality started to set in. It may be too expensive to go anywhere else, so what to do for six days in in Nagoya? I hope to get a bed in one of the citys TWO hostels. Is it really true that all the Dragon home games are sell-outs (@ $50 per ticket)? Anyone know what the admission price to Expo is? And now for the big one- is it legal to sit in the park and drink beer, or do you have to go to a karaoke bar and sing along?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help with itinerary!
- 2 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 3 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 4 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 6 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 7 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 8 Christmas Time in India
- 9 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 10 Having doubts with China
- 11 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 12 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 13 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 14 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 17 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 18 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 19 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 20 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 21 Myanmar podcast
- 22 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 23 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 24 Burma with a toddler
- 25 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!