WIth only 5 nights in Nepal we want to see what we can of the Katmandu Valley but spend a couple of days in an area where we can bike or hike for half/whole day excursion. I'd like to experience a small town as well. I've scratched Chitwan because of time constraints and I don't want to spend all my time in transport. Both Nagarkot and Dhulikhel are a short distance from Katmandu, both have great mountain views, but which is better? What about hotels? Any other suggestions? I appreciate advice and thanks so much.
Nagarkot or Dhulikhel?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 3 Japan: best time to go?
- 4 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 5 Magical India
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 8 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 9 Travel Insurance
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 12 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 13 SALAY from BAGAN
- 14 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 15 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 16 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 17 cell phone in india
- 18 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 19 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 20 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 21 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 22 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 23 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 24 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 25 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia