WIth only 5 nights in Nepal we want to see what we can of the Katmandu Valley but spend a couple of days in an area where we can bike or hike for half/whole day excursion. I'd like to experience a small town as well. I've scratched Chitwan because of time constraints and I don't want to spend all my time in transport. Both Nagarkot and Dhulikhel are a short distance from Katmandu, both have great mountain views, but which is better? What about hotels? Any other suggestions? I appreciate advice and thanks so much.
Nagarkot or Dhulikhel?
- 1 Cell Phones in India
- 2 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 3 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 4 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 5 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 6 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 9 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 10 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 11 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 12 India, What Can I Say!
- 13 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 14 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 15 Wildlife Tour of India
- 16 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 17 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 18 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 19 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 20 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 21 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 22 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 23 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 24 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 25 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?