WIth only 5 nights in Nepal we want to see what we can of the Katmandu Valley but spend a couple of days in an area where we can bike or hike for half/whole day excursion. I'd like to experience a small town as well. I've scratched Chitwan because of time constraints and I don't want to spend all my time in transport. Both Nagarkot and Dhulikhel are a short distance from Katmandu, both have great mountain views, but which is better? What about hotels? Any other suggestions? I appreciate advice and thanks so much.
Nagarkot or Dhulikhel?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 N. India itinerary feedback
- 2 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 3 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 4 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 5 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 6 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 12 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 16 Bali or Fiji
- 17 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 18 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 21 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 22 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 23 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days