WIth only 5 nights in Nepal we want to see what we can of the Katmandu Valley but spend a couple of days in an area where we can bike or hike for half/whole day excursion. I'd like to experience a small town as well. I've scratched Chitwan because of time constraints and I don't want to spend all my time in transport. Both Nagarkot and Dhulikhel are a short distance from Katmandu, both have great mountain views, but which is better? What about hotels? Any other suggestions? I appreciate advice and thanks so much.
Nagarkot or Dhulikhel?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 2 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 6 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 7 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 8 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 9 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 10 1st time Japan - solo female
- 11 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 12 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 13 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 14 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 15 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 16 Odyssey unlimited
- 17 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 18 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 19 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 20 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 21 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 22 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 23 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 24 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 25 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,