WIth only 5 nights in Nepal we want to see what we can of the Katmandu Valley but spend a couple of days in an area where we can bike or hike for half/whole day excursion. I'd like to experience a small town as well. I've scratched Chitwan because of time constraints and I don't want to spend all my time in transport. Both Nagarkot and Dhulikhel are a short distance from Katmandu, both have great mountain views, but which is better? What about hotels? Any other suggestions? I appreciate advice and thanks so much.
Nagarkot or Dhulikhel?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Problems at 12,000'
- 3 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 4 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 5 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 6 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 7 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 8 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 9 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 10 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 11 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 12 Which Putu in Bali????
- 13 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 14 Japan, japan
- 15 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 16 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 17 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 18 Hong Kong restaurants
- 19 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 20 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 21 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 22 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 23 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 24 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 25 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.