We are planning a trip to Myanmar for early 2014. One couple in the group has used Odysseys Unlimited for other tours. Does anyone have any experience with Odysseys Unlimited for Myanmar. I have also looked at Asia Transpacific Journeys. Their cost is higher, but am wondering if their tours are significantly better for the money? We do want to go on a small group tour - not travel independently for this trip. Thanks for any feedback.
Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
View all Asia activity »
- 1 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 2 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 3 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 4 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 5 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 6 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 7 South East Asia
- 8 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 9 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Anyone in Bangkok
- 12 Travel Insurance
- 13 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 14 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 15 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 16 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 20 1 week Philippines
- 21 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 22 Japan: best time to go?
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 25 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?