Thanks to those on Fodors who recommended Santa Maria tour company for our trip to Myanmar. They were efficient, flexible and the guides that they contracted with were amazing! What we liked best is that we had local tour guides, in each area of the country, who knew their country's history up close and personal. we had a wonderful trip and plan to use Santa Maria in a year or two, as I plan to return to this country to see other areas and to return to Bagan and Inle Lake for a few more days. I would be happy to reply to any traveler questions. And, no, I am not a shill for the company!
Myanmar tour company kudos!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 2 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 3 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 4 Castle & King
- 5 Mt Aso Eruption
- 6 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 7 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 8 Independent female traveller
- 9 North Vietnam Again!
- 10 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 11 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 12 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 13 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 14 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 15 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 16 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 17 One week in India
- 18 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 19 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 20 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 21 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 22 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 23 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 24 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 25 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company