Thanks to those on Fodors who recommended Santa Maria tour company for our trip to Myanmar. They were efficient, flexible and the guides that they contracted with were amazing! What we liked best is that we had local tour guides, in each area of the country, who knew their country's history up close and personal. we had a wonderful trip and plan to use Santa Maria in a year or two, as I plan to return to this country to see other areas and to return to Bagan and Inle Lake for a few more days. I would be happy to reply to any traveler questions. And, no, I am not a shill for the company!
Myanmar tour company kudos!
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 3 Suggestion for Bali
- 4 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 5 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 10 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 11 Hello, Vietnam
- 12 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 13 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 14 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 15 Sri Lanka
- 16 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 17 Kashmir or Nepal
- 18 Udaipur, India
- 19 Ipoh
- 20 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 21 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 24 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 25 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?