Thanks to those on Fodors who recommended Santa Maria tour company for our trip to Myanmar. They were efficient, flexible and the guides that they contracted with were amazing! What we liked best is that we had local tour guides, in each area of the country, who knew their country's history up close and personal. we had a wonderful trip and plan to use Santa Maria in a year or two, as I plan to return to this country to see other areas and to return to Bagan and Inle Lake for a few more days. I would be happy to reply to any traveler questions. And, no, I am not a shill for the company!
Myanmar tour company kudos!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help re. Visa.
- 2 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 3 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 4 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 5 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 6 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 9 Need a guide in Burma?
- 10 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 11 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 12 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 13 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 14 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 15 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 16 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 17 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 18 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 19 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 20 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 21 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 22 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 23 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 24 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 25 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?