Thanks to those on Fodors who recommended Santa Maria tour company for our trip to Myanmar. They were efficient, flexible and the guides that they contracted with were amazing! What we liked best is that we had local tour guides, in each area of the country, who knew their country's history up close and personal. we had a wonderful trip and plan to use Santa Maria in a year or two, as I plan to return to this country to see other areas and to return to Bagan and Inle Lake for a few more days. I would be happy to reply to any traveler questions. And, no, I am not a shill for the company!
Myanmar tour company kudos!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 2 Penang
- 3 Elephants in SE Asia.
- 4 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 5 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 6 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 7 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 8 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 9 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 10 World Record-breaking Art Exhibition in Hong Kong ( Big Era - 1960s )
- 11 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 12 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 13 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 14 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 15 Welcome To Saigon. The Heat Is On.
- 16 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 17 July itinerary in Japan
- 18 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 19 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 20 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 21 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 22 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 23 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 24 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 25 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!