Thanks to those on Fodors who recommended Santa Maria tour company for our trip to Myanmar. They were efficient, flexible and the guides that they contracted with were amazing! What we liked best is that we had local tour guides, in each area of the country, who knew their country's history up close and personal. we had a wonderful trip and plan to use Santa Maria in a year or two, as I plan to return to this country to see other areas and to return to Bagan and Inle Lake for a few more days. I would be happy to reply to any traveler questions. And, no, I am not a shill for the company!
Myanmar tour company kudos!
- 1 white sand beaches in thailand
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 6 Udaipur, India
- 7 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 8 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 9 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 10 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 11 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 12 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 13 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 14 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 15 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 16 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 17 where to go in SE Asia
- 18 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 19 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 20 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 21 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 22 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 23 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 24 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 25 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?