Thanks to those on Fodors who recommended Santa Maria tour company for our trip to Myanmar. They were efficient, flexible and the guides that they contracted with were amazing! What we liked best is that we had local tour guides, in each area of the country, who knew their country's history up close and personal. we had a wonderful trip and plan to use Santa Maria in a year or two, as I plan to return to this country to see other areas and to return to Bagan and Inle Lake for a few more days. I would be happy to reply to any traveler questions. And, no, I am not a shill for the company!
Myanmar tour company kudos!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 2 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 3 April in Bangkok, again!
- 4 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 5 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 6 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 7 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 8 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 9 Japan night bus
- 10 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 11 Living in Singapore Questions
- 12 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 13 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 14 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 15 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 16 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 17 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 18 Problems at 12,000'
- 19 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 22 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 23 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 24 Which Putu in Bali????
- 25 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...