I am planning a regional trip in which part would involve being in Yangon, Myanmar and then going directly to Vientiane, Laos, overland. I have been doing the research and can only find the google map route, but nothing on buses. I do not want to fly, I want to go by bus or minibus and see the countryside. I know this route involves travel via Thailand, and still cannot find any bus routes. Maybe I have not broken down the long trip into legs, but also given that Myanmar is only recently opening up, maybe information is not quite readily available. Help please
Myanmar to Laos (Yangon to Vientiane)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Currency in South Korea
- 3 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 4 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 5 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 6 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 7 Kyushu rail pass
- 8 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 9 6 full days in Yagoon
- 10 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 11 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 12 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 13 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 14 Places to visit in India in October
- 15 Amphawa Floating Market
- 16 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 17 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 18 Krabi island tours
- 19 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 20 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 21 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 22 Malaysian honeymoon
- 23 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 24 Myanmar itinerary help
- 25 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female