I'm 24 years old and I would like to make a trip to Myanmar for 14-21 days. Have not decided yet if I want to do this on my own or in a small group. What I do know is that I want to see Myanmar through the eyes of a local, using public transport instead of a personal driver, seeing places that you would never get to see with a touristic travel agency. I would love for instance to overnight in a buddhist monastery. I wont go between November-Febrary, just to avoid too many tourists.
I assume I should contact a local agency, or maybe I could organise this whole trip on my own. I dont know.
Maybe you could have some tips for me?
Looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance for your tips.
Myanmar through eyes of a local
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Currency in South Korea
- 2 Places to visit in India in October
- 3 Driver in South India
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 6 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 7 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 8 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 9 Kyushu rail pass
- 10 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 11 6 full days in Yagoon
- 12 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 15 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 16 Amphawa Floating Market
- 17 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 18 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 19 Krabi island tours
- 20 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 21 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 22 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 23 Malaysian honeymoon
- 24 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 25 Myanmar itinerary help