I'm 24 years old and I would like to make a trip to Myanmar for 14-21 days. Have not decided yet if I want to do this on my own or in a small group. What I do know is that I want to see Myanmar through the eyes of a local, using public transport instead of a personal driver, seeing places that you would never get to see with a touristic travel agency. I would love for instance to overnight in a buddhist monastery. I wont go between November-Febrary, just to avoid too many tourists.
I assume I should contact a local agency, or maybe I could organise this whole trip on my own. I dont know.
Maybe you could have some tips for me?
Looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance for your tips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 JAPANiCAN.com
- 2 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 3 hanoi eats
- 4 A train ride through Java
- 5 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 6 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 7 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 8 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 9 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 10 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 11 New Delhi - What to see?
- 12 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 13 Travel in Kyushu.
- 14 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 15 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 16 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 17 3 weeks itinerary China
- 18 Bicycle riding required?
- 19 Castle & King tour questions
- 20 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 21 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 22 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 23 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 24 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 25 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015