I'm 24 years old and I would like to make a trip to Myanmar for 14-21 days. Have not decided yet if I want to do this on my own or in a small group. What I do know is that I want to see Myanmar through the eyes of a local, using public transport instead of a personal driver, seeing places that you would never get to see with a touristic travel agency. I would love for instance to overnight in a buddhist monastery. I wont go between November-Febrary, just to avoid too many tourists.
I assume I should contact a local agency, or maybe I could organise this whole trip on my own. I dont know.
Maybe you could have some tips for me?
Looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance for your tips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan
- 2 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 3 A first time for everything in Japan
- 4 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 5 India Tour Companies
- 6 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 7 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 8 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 12 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 13 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 14 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 15 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 16 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 17 Vietnam Dong
- 18 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 19 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 20 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 21 New Years in Japan
- 22 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 23 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 24 Touristy Thailand
- 25 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia