I'm 24 years old and I would like to make a trip to Myanmar for 14-21 days. Have not decided yet if I want to do this on my own or in a small group. What I do know is that I want to see Myanmar through the eyes of a local, using public transport instead of a personal driver, seeing places that you would never get to see with a touristic travel agency. I would love for instance to overnight in a buddhist monastery. I wont go between November-Febrary, just to avoid too many tourists.
I assume I should contact a local agency, or maybe I could organise this whole trip on my own. I dont know.
Maybe you could have some tips for me?
Looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance for your tips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India here we come
- 2 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 3 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 4 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 5 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 6 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 7 Capsule hotels
- 8 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 9 Vaccinations
- 10 a year in burma
- 11 Borneo forest fires
- 12 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 13 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 14 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 15 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 16 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 17 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 18 Bridge players Beware!!
- 19 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 20 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 21 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 22 Chengdu and Beijing
- 23 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 24 2 months in Indonesia
- 25 First time to SEA