I'm 24 years old and I would like to make a trip to Myanmar for 14-21 days. Have not decided yet if I want to do this on my own or in a small group. What I do know is that I want to see Myanmar through the eyes of a local, using public transport instead of a personal driver, seeing places that you would never get to see with a touristic travel agency. I would love for instance to overnight in a buddhist monastery. I wont go between November-Febrary, just to avoid too many tourists.
I assume I should contact a local agency, or maybe I could organise this whole trip on my own. I dont know.
Maybe you could have some tips for me?
Looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance for your tips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Body Building - 10 Tips At A Better Body
- 2 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 3 How Generate Muscle Or Should I Be Strength Training?
- 4 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 5 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 6 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 7 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Passport
- 10 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 11 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 12 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 13 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 14 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 15 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 16 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 17 Amakusa island help
- 18 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 21 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 22 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 23 Japan Itinerary
- 24 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 25 Toddler twin travel in India