I'm 24 years old and I would like to make a trip to Myanmar for 14-21 days. Have not decided yet if I want to do this on my own or in a small group. What I do know is that I want to see Myanmar through the eyes of a local, using public transport instead of a personal driver, seeing places that you would never get to see with a touristic travel agency. I would love for instance to overnight in a buddhist monastery. I wont go between November-Febrary, just to avoid too many tourists.
I assume I should contact a local agency, or maybe I could organise this whole trip on my own. I dont know.
Maybe you could have some tips for me?
Looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance for your tips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 마야주소 안마야주소 / 아달 아달주소 ♧implbo2.com♧ 마야주소 안마야주소
- 2 Train trip costs help please
- 3 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 4 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 5 Kashmir Tourism
- 6 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 7 HEALTHCARE
- 8 Weather forecast
- 9 Vietnam visa
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 12 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 13 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 14 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 15 Sri Lanka advice
- 16 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 17 Ryokan in Japan
- 18 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 19 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 20 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Itinerary & airport help
- 23 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 24 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 25 Snapshots From Kerala