I'm 24 years old and I would like to make a trip to Myanmar for 14-21 days. Have not decided yet if I want to do this on my own or in a small group. What I do know is that I want to see Myanmar through the eyes of a local, using public transport instead of a personal driver, seeing places that you would never get to see with a touristic travel agency. I would love for instance to overnight in a buddhist monastery. I wont go between November-Febrary, just to avoid too many tourists.
I assume I should contact a local agency, or maybe I could organise this whole trip on my own. I dont know.
Maybe you could have some tips for me?
Looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance for your tips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japanese Alps
- 2 One month in Java and Bali
- 3 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 4 Visa Application Form
- 5 Kyushu planning (March-April)
- 6 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 7 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 8 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 9 Hotel in Langkawi
- 10 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016
- 11 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 12 1 week rental in Kyoto (machiya / apartment)
- 13 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 14 Is Dalat worth a visit?
- 15 Thailand and ? 4 weeks summer 2016
- 16 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 17 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 18 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 19 Last Minute Advice for my First Visit to Japan
- 20 Langkawi
- 21 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 22 Last Minute 3 week Japan Trip *HELP!*
- 23 Safety of KKH
- 24 SE Asia Mid October
- 25 Honeymoon - Advice Needed