I'm 24 years old and I would like to make a trip to Myanmar for 14-21 days. Have not decided yet if I want to do this on my own or in a small group. What I do know is that I want to see Myanmar through the eyes of a local, using public transport instead of a personal driver, seeing places that you would never get to see with a touristic travel agency. I would love for instance to overnight in a buddhist monastery. I wont go between November-Febrary, just to avoid too many tourists.
I assume I should contact a local agency, or maybe I could organise this whole trip on my own. I dont know.
Maybe you could have some tips for me?
Looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance for your tips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 와와카지노——tpm1004.com——바카라사이트
- 2 티카지노——tpm1004.com——바카라사이트
- 3 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 4 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 5 Burma or Laos.
- 6 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 7 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 8 Tips for PNG (Varirata NP & POM stay)
- 9 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 10 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 11 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 12 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 13 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 14 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 15 Vietnam - September 2015
- 16 hanoi eats
- 17 Hakone accommodation options
- 18 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 19 Off the beaten track in Japan (Recommendation, please)
- 20 Visa
- 21 Comments please on 6 week South India Itinerary
- 22 Restaurants
- 23 My First Passage to India
- 24 Northern Vietnam Itinerary
- 25 Castle & King tour operator review