First, I wanted to say thank you to all who helped with my questions on Myanmar before I left! I had a great time, but unfortunately had to come home earlier than expected. I was able to see Yangon (not as much as I would have liked!) Mandalay, Bagan, Kalaw and Inle Lake. However, while on Inle, I was struck by lightning.
I promised a trip report upon my return home, which was almost a month ago- sorry! I'm still healing and am starting to walk again! I will post my trip report in sections as often as I can, although I sleep most of the day still, so it may be a bit before it's complete.
Thanks for all of your help, and keep an eye out for installments below!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Sri Lanka May
- 4 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 One night in Osaka
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!