First, I wanted to say thank you to all who helped with my questions on Myanmar before I left! I had a great time, but unfortunately had to come home earlier than expected. I was able to see Yangon (not as much as I would have liked!) Mandalay, Bagan, Kalaw and Inle Lake. However, while on Inle, I was struck by lightning.
I promised a trip report upon my return home, which was almost a month ago- sorry! I'm still healing and am starting to walk again! I will post my trip report in sections as often as I can, although I sleep most of the day still, so it may be a bit before it's complete.
Thanks for all of your help, and keep an eye out for installments below!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hoi Ann hotel
- 2 Hotel in Hanoi
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Place to stay Hue
- 5 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 6 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 7 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 8 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 9 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 10 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 11 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 12 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 13 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 14 India help needed
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 16 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 17 Trekking outside Sapa
- 18 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 19 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 22 Go to Pai or not?
- 23 Ko Kraden hotels
- 24 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 25 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!