First, I wanted to say thank you to all who helped with my questions on Myanmar before I left! I had a great time, but unfortunately had to come home earlier than expected. I was able to see Yangon (not as much as I would have liked!) Mandalay, Bagan, Kalaw and Inle Lake. However, while on Inle, I was struck by lightning.
I promised a trip report upon my return home, which was almost a month ago- sorry! I'm still healing and am starting to walk again! I will post my trip report in sections as often as I can, although I sleep most of the day still, so it may be a bit before it's complete.
Thanks for all of your help, and keep an eye out for installments below!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - What to do?
- 2 Best jokes are available on jokesfair.com
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 5 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 6 Being customs
- 7 Itinerary feedback please
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 12 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 13 Tips in Myanmar
- 14 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 15 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 16 Road Scholar tour in China
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!