First, I wanted to say thank you to all who helped with my questions on Myanmar before I left! I had a great time, but unfortunately had to come home earlier than expected. I was able to see Yangon (not as much as I would have liked!) Mandalay, Bagan, Kalaw and Inle Lake. However, while on Inle, I was struck by lightning.
I promised a trip report upon my return home, which was almost a month ago- sorry! I'm still healing and am starting to walk again! I will post my trip report in sections as often as I can, although I sleep most of the day still, so it may be a bit before it's complete.
Thanks for all of your help, and keep an eye out for installments below!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 4 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 5 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 6 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 7 New Years in Japan
- 8 A Victory Day Tour
- 9 Traffic and Police in India
- 10 India visa for new passport
- 11 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 12 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 13 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 14 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 15 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 16 Serendipity Srilanka
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 New Thai Visa
- 19 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 20 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 21 Sri Lanka in December
- 22 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 23 january 31 in colombo
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!