First, I wanted to say thank you to all who helped with my questions on Myanmar before I left! I had a great time, but unfortunately had to come home earlier than expected. I was able to see Yangon (not as much as I would have liked!) Mandalay, Bagan, Kalaw and Inle Lake. However, while on Inle, I was struck by lightning.
I promised a trip report upon my return home, which was almost a month ago- sorry! I'm still healing and am starting to walk again! I will post my trip report in sections as often as I can, although I sleep most of the day still, so it may be a bit before it's complete.
Thanks for all of your help, and keep an eye out for installments below!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/max-muscle-t1000/
- 2 vietnam visa
- 3 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 4 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 5 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Japan / Korea Trip
- 8 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 9 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 10 Taiwan confusion..
- 11 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 12 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 13 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 14 Japan GTG, early April
- 15 Tokyo daytrip
- 16 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 17 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 18 Trip Report : China
- 19 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 20 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 21 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 22 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 23 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!