So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 2 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 3 help with itinerary!
- 4 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 6 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 7 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 8 Christmas Time in India
- 9 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 10 Having doubts with China
- 11 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 12 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 13 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 14 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 17 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 18 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 19 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 20 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 21 Myanmar podcast
- 22 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 23 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 24 Burma with a toddler
- 25 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!