So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Kashmir today
- 4 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 5 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 6 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 7 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 8 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 9 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 10 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 11 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 12 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 13 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 14 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 15 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 16 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 17 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 18 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 19 Triple Room in Singapore
- 20 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 21 What I like about Mumbai
- 22 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 23 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 24 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 25 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?