So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 3 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 4 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 5 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 6 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 7 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 8 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 11 where to go in SE Asia
- 12 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 15 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 16 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 17 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 18 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 19 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 20 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 21 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 22 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 23 Sri Lanka
- 24 Suggestion for Bali
- 25 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed