So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 2 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 4 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 5 help with itinerary!
- 6 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 Having doubts with China
- 9 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 10 Christmas Time in India
- 11 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 12 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 13 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 14 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 15 Myanmar podcast
- 16 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 17 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 18 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 19 Burma with a toddler
- 20 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 21 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 22 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 23 Bali wedding in villa
- 24 beaches in Thailand
- 25 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?