So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 2 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 3 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 4 Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
- 5 Hotels in Rajasthan
- 6 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 7 Malaysia travel route help!
- 8 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 9 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 10 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 11 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 12 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 13 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 14 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 15 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 16 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 17 best dining in Kyoto
- 18 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 19 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 20 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 21 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 22 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 23 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 24 2-3 days in Georgia
- 25 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?