So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 3 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 4 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 7 Words of narendra modi
- 8 where to go in SE Asia
- 9 white sand beaches in thailand
- 10 Langtang Valley Trek
- 11 A Good source for Wholesale Thai Hill Tribe silver and semi precious stones
- 12 4 week honeymoon in India - itinerary help
- 13 post local ads
- 14 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 18 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 19 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 20 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 21 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 24 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 25 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?