So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 2 Thailand mid-December
- 3 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 4 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 5 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 6 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 7 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 8 Palawan, Philippines-TOP island to visit in the world re: El NIdo,Underground River, Tubatahha Reef
- 9 What I like about Mumbai
- 10 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 11 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 12 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 13 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 14 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 16 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 17 Indian visa
- 18 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 19 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 20 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 21 One week in Thailand
- 22 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 23 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 24 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 25 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?