So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 2 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 3 Japan night bus
- 4 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 5 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 6 Living in Singapore Questions
- 7 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 8 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 9 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 10 April in Bangkok, again!
- 11 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 12 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 13 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 14 Problems at 12,000'
- 15 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 16 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 17 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 18 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 19 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 20 Which Putu in Bali????
- 21 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 22 Japan, japan
- 23 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 24 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 25 Hong Kong restaurants