So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Solo female in Sri Lanka?
- 2 Indonesian visa update
- 3 Takayama vs. Matsumoto
- 4 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 5 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 6 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 7 Phuket
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 11 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 12 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 13 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 14 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 15 Japan and China for 16 days
- 16 Exploring Thailand
- 17 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 18 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 19 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 20 Japan in December
- 21 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 22 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 23 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 24 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 25 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary