So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 2 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 5 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 6 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 7 India and Nepal 2014
- 8 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 9 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 10 July itinerary in Japan
- 11 Where in Bali should we stay
- 12 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 13 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 14 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 15 Vietnam or Brazil
- 16 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 17 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 18 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 19 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 20 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!
- 21 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 22 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 23 Any info about Zomato?
- 24 First trip to Japan
- 25 Kyoto, Nara, Hakone - what advance reservations do we need?