So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Connaught Place
- 2 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 My SEA trip - photos update
- 9 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 10 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 11 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 12 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 13 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 14 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 15 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 16 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 17 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 18 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 19 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 20 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 21 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 22 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 23 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 24 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 25 Great place for a honeymoon destination?