So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 2 Visa Cambodia
- 3 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 4 Bali - January 2015
- 5 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 6 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 7 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 8 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 9 Stop-over in Seoul
- 10 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 11 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 15 meeting at beijing airport
- 16 One week in Tokyo
- 17 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 20 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 21 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 22 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Hotel in Singapore
- 24 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 25 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand