So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 2 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 3 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 4 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 5 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 6 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 7 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 8 July itinerary in Japan
- 9 India and Nepal 2014
- 10 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 11 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 12 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 13 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 14 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 15 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 16 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 17 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 18 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 21 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 22 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 25 Where in Bali should we stay