So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 2 One week in Tokyo
- 3 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 4 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 5 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 6 Driving in Laos
- 7 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 8 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 9 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 10 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 11 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 12 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 13 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 14 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 15 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 16 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 17 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 18 china
- 19 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 20 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 21 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 22 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 23 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 24 China - Personal recommendations
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)