So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Great place for a vacation
- 2 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 3 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 4 Night viewing of the Tajmahal
- 5 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 6 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 7 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 8 Kyushu rail pass
- 9 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 12 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 13 A wow spot
- 14 Myanmar itinerary help
- 15 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 16 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 17 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 18 6 full days in Yagoon
- 19 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 20 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 21 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 22 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 25 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??