So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 2 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 3 Kyushu rail pass
- 4 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 5 6 full days in Yagoon
- 6 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 7 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Places to visit in India in October
- 12 Amphawa Floating Market
- 13 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 14 Currency in South Korea
- 15 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 16 Krabi island tours
- 17 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 18 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 19 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 20 Malaysian honeymoon
- 21 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 22 Myanmar itinerary help
- 23 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 24 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 25 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali