So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India and Nepal 2014
- 2 Independent female traveller
- 3 Tour company practices
- 4 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 5 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 6 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 7 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 8 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 9 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 10 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 11 Help! Which to choose?
- 12 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 13 North Vietnam Again!
- 14 Passport Safety
- 15 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 16 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 17 Castle & King
- 18 Mt Aso Eruption
- 19 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 20 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 21 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 22 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 23 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 24 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 25 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family