So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar River Cruises
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 4 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 5 Photos from India!
- 6 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 7 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 8 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 How to handle cash in Japan
- 12 Great Wall hike
- 13 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 14 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 15 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 16 Six days in Hong Kong
- 17 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 18 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 19 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 20 Storing photos while traveling
- 21 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 22 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 23 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 24 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 25 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau