So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 2 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 3 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 4 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 5 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 6 Recommended Rent Car for Bromo - Ijen Tour
- 7 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 8 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 9 India at the end of May
- 10 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 11 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 12 Creating a Central + East Java Dream Travel!
- 13 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 14 NEPAL CONNECTION Non Profit Restaurant
- 15 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 16 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 17 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 18 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 19 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 20 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 21 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 22 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 23 Singapore
- 24 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 25 National Parks - which to choose