So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 2 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 3 Recommended - Book Halong Bay Cruise Vietnam - with Darian Culbert
- 4 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 5 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 6 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 7 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 8 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 9 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 10 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 13 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 14 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 15 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 16 Japan Itinerary for May
- 17 Thai island escape
- 18 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 19 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 22 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 South Korea 5 days
- 25 Japan -OAT tour