So...we are actually in Yangon right now and have an overpriced hotel room for two more nights. We've realized that pretty much everything in bagan and Inle Lake (and possibly everywhere else) is booked (and also overpriced). We have a flight to Kuala Lumpur in 10 days that we might pay to change to fly out of here. We're on a budget trip (our myanmar research was done too late to realize this was going to be a hard country to travel budget consciously!). Do we fly to KP early and spend some time there? Any cheaper options in myanmar? Anyone had good experiences with switching flights thru Air Asia with minimal fees? Thanks!!
Myanmar or Kuala Lumpur
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 2 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 3 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 4 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 5 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 6 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 7 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 10 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 13 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 14 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 15 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 16 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 17 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 18 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 19 Anyone in Bangkok
- 20 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 23 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Travel Insurance