I have seen mixed reviews on this Inle Lake hotel, mostly negative - Hupin Khaung Daing . Appreciate input from those who know of this hotel or have stayed here. Will be in Inle Lake first week of Feb. 2014. Apparently tour operators are having issues with hotels being difficult to pin down with confirmed and reasonable pricing.
Myanmar - Inle Lake Hotel Hupin Khaung Daing
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Burmese itinerary - opinions solicited
- 2 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 3 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 4 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 Magical India
- 9 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 10 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 11 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 12 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 13 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 14 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 15 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 16 South East Asia
- 17 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 18 India's Online VISA Application
- 19 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 20 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 21 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 22 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 25 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK