I will be in Myanmar for 14 days. Here is a tentative itinerary. What do you think?
Also, which between Kyaukme or Hsipaw be worth spending some time at?
31 July-depart to Yangon
2 Aug-depart by bus to Bagan
3, 4, 5, Aug-Bagan, Mt Popa
6 Aug-depart by boat to Mandalay
8 Aug-Ancient capitals around Mandalay
9 Aug-depart to Pyin Oo Lwin
10 Aug-Pyin Oo Lwin
11, 12 Aug-Spirit Festival?, Kyaukme/Hsipaw
13 Aug-departure to Bangkok.
Myanmar in August Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 2 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 3 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 4 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 5 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 6 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 7 Travel during China national week?
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 10 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 11 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 12 Angkor - when to go?
- 13 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 14 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 15 India with 4 kids
- 16 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 17 Destination Bangkok, again
- 18 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 19 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 20 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 23 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 24 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)