I will be in Myanmar for 14 days. Here is a tentative itinerary. What do you think?
Also, which between Kyaukme or Hsipaw be worth spending some time at?
31 July-depart to Yangon
2 Aug-depart by bus to Bagan
3, 4, 5, Aug-Bagan, Mt Popa
6 Aug-depart by boat to Mandalay
8 Aug-Ancient capitals around Mandalay
9 Aug-depart to Pyin Oo Lwin
10 Aug-Pyin Oo Lwin
11, 12 Aug-Spirit Festival?, Kyaukme/Hsipaw
13 Aug-departure to Bangkok.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 dublin-v-s-kerry-live-gaa-football
- 2 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 5 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 6 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 7 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 8 Advice for a newbie!
- 9 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 13 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 14 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 15 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 16 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 17 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 18 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 19 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 20 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 21 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 22 Hanoi Hotel
- 23 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 24 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 25 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap