I will be in Myanmar for 14 days. Here is a tentative itinerary. What do you think?
Also, which between Kyaukme or Hsipaw be worth spending some time at?
31 July-depart to Yangon
2 Aug-depart by bus to Bagan
3, 4, 5, Aug-Bagan, Mt Popa
6 Aug-depart by boat to Mandalay
8 Aug-Ancient capitals around Mandalay
9 Aug-depart to Pyin Oo Lwin
10 Aug-Pyin Oo Lwin
11, 12 Aug-Spirit Festival?, Kyaukme/Hsipaw
13 Aug-departure to Bangkok.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Good Recommendations On How To More Muscle
- 2 brand floor
- 3 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 6 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 7 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 India in March and April??
- 10 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 11 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 12 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 13 Japan- National Holiday
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Passport
- 16 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 17 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 22 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 23 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017