Need help with my Myanmar itinerary. My partner and I have travelled most of the world on our own but neglected Asia. We do our own arrangements and wing it when we can and stay away from group tours. After doing preliminary research I;m convinced we need a local travel agent for Myanmar.
The following is my proposed itinerary for traveling in Nov.
3 nts Rangoon
2 nts Mandalay
2 its on Pandaw Cruise
3 nts Bagon
3 nts Inle Lake
We do have 6 nts before Rangoon that are free and I am thinking of Cambodia. My thoughts are that I might be short changing Myanmar and if we go to Cambodia, is dividing the time between Siam Reap and Lang Probang realistic or should we just stay 4 its in Siem Reap and add the other two nts to Myanmar and perhaps go to the Golden Rock? At times I am having 2nd thoughts about the 2 nandaw Pandaw Cruise. Have any of you travelled with them?
It seem Katie and several of you have spoken so highly of Santa Maria Travel that I probably will contact them as soon as I have finalized my itinerary.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 base bangkok or manilla
- 2 Christmas in the Alps
- 3 Change my Itinerary?
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 11 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 12 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 13 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 16 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 22 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Laos or Kerala?
- 25 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report