I am planning a 6D5N trip in January to Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. I've asked two Yangon-based agents for proposed itineraries with similar (but not identical) stops and hotels. Myanmar Damsel came back with a price quote that is 50 percent less than the other one. I am therefore leaning toward Myanmar Damsel if it is recommended as a reliable company. I would love to hear your opinion if you've used its service before! Thank you in advance!
Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 2 Japan - spending money?
- 3 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 4 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 5 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 6 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 7 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 8 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 9 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 10 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 11 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 12 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 13 April in Bangkok, again!
- 14 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 15 1st Trip to Bali
- 16 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 17 Japan night bus
- 18 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 19 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 20 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 21 Can you bargain tour price?
- 22 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 23 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 24 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 25 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks