I am planning a 6D5N trip in January to Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. I've asked two Yangon-based agents for proposed itineraries with similar (but not identical) stops and hotels. Myanmar Damsel came back with a price quote that is 50 percent less than the other one. I am therefore leaning toward Myanmar Damsel if it is recommended as a reliable company. I would love to hear your opinion if you've used its service before! Thank you in advance!
Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 2 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 3 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 5 Beach selection in Thailand
- 6 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 7 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 8 Bali - Suggested Driver/Car - Seminyak and Ubud Expert
- 9 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 10 Malaysian honeymoon
- 11 India - 2 Days only
- 12 Burma river cruise
- 13 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 14 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 15 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 16 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 17 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 My trip report from the Philippines
- 21 China with Collette Tours
- 22 Exploring Thailand
- 23 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 24 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!