I am planning a 6D5N trip in January to Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. I've asked two Yangon-based agents for proposed itineraries with similar (but not identical) stops and hotels. Myanmar Damsel came back with a price quote that is 50 percent less than the other one. I am therefore leaning toward Myanmar Damsel if it is recommended as a reliable company. I would love to hear your opinion if you've used its service before! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 2 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 3 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 4 Air Travel in India
- 5 Totally unprepared
- 6 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 7 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 8 where to stay in Bali
- 9 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 10 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 11 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 12 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 13 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 14 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 15 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 18 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 20 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 21 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 22 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 23 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 24 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 25 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue