I am planning a 6D5N trip in January to Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. I've asked two Yangon-based agents for proposed itineraries with similar (but not identical) stops and hotels. Myanmar Damsel came back with a price quote that is 50 percent less than the other one. I am therefore leaning toward Myanmar Damsel if it is recommended as a reliable company. I would love to hear your opinion if you've used its service before! Thank you in advance!
Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 2 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 3 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 4 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 5 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 6 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 7 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 8 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 9 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 10 July itinerary in Japan
- 11 India and Nepal 2014
- 12 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 13 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 14 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 15 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 16 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 17 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 18 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 19 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 20 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 21 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 22 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 25 Where in Bali should we stay