I am planning a 6D5N trip in January to Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. I've asked two Yangon-based agents for proposed itineraries with similar (but not identical) stops and hotels. Myanmar Damsel came back with a price quote that is 50 percent less than the other one. I am therefore leaning toward Myanmar Damsel if it is recommended as a reliable company. I would love to hear your opinion if you've used its service before! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Summer travel in Japan
- 2 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 3 Phuket Weather
- 4 Stay in a traditional Japanese inn for the ultimate Japanese hospitality
- 5 New Delhi - What to see?
- 6 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 7 Cheap Corner Study Tables
- 8 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 9 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 10 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 11 Dental Work in Bangkok
- 12 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 13 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 14 Information on India Tour Company
- 15 Davao Travel and sights, to do's
- 16 Trekking in India
- 17 Tianzi Mountain in Sichuan
- 18 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 19 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 20 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 21 hanoi eats
- 22 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 23 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 24 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 25 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka