I am planning a 6D5N trip in January to Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. I've asked two Yangon-based agents for proposed itineraries with similar (but not identical) stops and hotels. Myanmar Damsel came back with a price quote that is 50 percent less than the other one. I am therefore leaning toward Myanmar Damsel if it is recommended as a reliable company. I would love to hear your opinion if you've used its service before! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 2 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 3 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 4 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 5 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 6 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 7 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 8 Phuket
- 9 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 10 Japan: ATM Machines
- 11 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 12 Don't forget the wellies...
- 13 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 14 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 15 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 16 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 17 Vientiane and ??
- 18 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 19 A great trip in India
- 20 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 21 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 22 How to do this
- 23 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 24 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 25 Cell Phone Provider in India