I am planning a 6D5N trip in January to Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. I've asked two Yangon-based agents for proposed itineraries with similar (but not identical) stops and hotels. Myanmar Damsel came back with a price quote that is 50 percent less than the other one. I am therefore leaning toward Myanmar Damsel if it is recommended as a reliable company. I would love to hear your opinion if you've used its service before! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 3 Hotels in Krabi area
- 4 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 5 Train Travel in Thailand
- 6 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 8 Tokyo hotels
- 9 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 10 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 11 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 12 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 13 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 14 Adventures Abroad
- 15 4.5 days in Singapore
- 16 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 17 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 18 Hakone question
- 19 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 20 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 21 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 22 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 23 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 24 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 25 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November