I am planning a 6D5N trip in January to Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. I've asked two Yangon-based agents for proposed itineraries with similar (but not identical) stops and hotels. Myanmar Damsel came back with a price quote that is 50 percent less than the other one. I am therefore leaning toward Myanmar Damsel if it is recommended as a reliable company. I would love to hear your opinion if you've used its service before! Thank you in advance!
Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 2 1st Trip to Bali
- 3 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 4 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 5 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 6 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 7 water villages, shanghai
- 8 Japan - spending money?
- 9 language problem in japan
- 10 two free days in Beijing
- 11 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 12 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 13 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 14 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 15 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 16 April in Bangkok, again!
- 17 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 18 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 19 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 20 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 21 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 22 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 23 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 24 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 25 Japan night bus