I am planning a 6D5N trip in January to Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. I've asked two Yangon-based agents for proposed itineraries with similar (but not identical) stops and hotels. Myanmar Damsel came back with a price quote that is 50 percent less than the other one. I am therefore leaning toward Myanmar Damsel if it is recommended as a reliable company. I would love to hear your opinion if you've used its service before! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 2 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 3 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 4 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 5 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 6 Hakone Free Pass
- 7 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 8 Castle & King tour operator review
- 9 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 10 First trip to Japan
- 11 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 12 What beach to choose?!?!
- 13 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 14 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 15 Singapore or Bali
- 16 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 17 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 18 RHK'S Spring trip
- 19 Hotels in Beijing
- 20 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 21 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 22 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 24 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 25 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget