I am planning a 6D5N trip in January to Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. I've asked two Yangon-based agents for proposed itineraries with similar (but not identical) stops and hotels. Myanmar Damsel came back with a price quote that is 50 percent less than the other one. I am therefore leaning toward Myanmar Damsel if it is recommended as a reliable company. I would love to hear your opinion if you've used its service before! Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 2 http://www.healthinnovgroup.com/nuviante-south-africa/
- 3 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 4 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 5 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 6 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 7 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 8 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 9 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 10 Update on riding elephants
- 11 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 12 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 13 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 14 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 15 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 16 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 17 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 18 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 19 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 20 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 21 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 22 Advice on 6 day itinerary
- 23 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 24 Taipei National Palace Museum
- 25 8.5 Days in Vietnam