I am planning a 12-15 day, 3 country trip that involves Myanmar, Cambodia and another city/country. does anyone from you guys tried doing such? what is the best country to add in this trip considering logistics and accessibility. it would be much helpful if you guys have an itinerary of sorts so i can have a guide in planning it. thanks in advance for your help!
Myanmar - Cambodia - and.... ???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 2 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 6 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 7 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 8 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 9 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 10 1st time Japan - solo female
- 11 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 12 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 13 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 14 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 15 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 16 Odyssey unlimited
- 17 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 18 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 19 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 20 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 21 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 22 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 23 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 24 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 25 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,