I have been trying to use two agents to arrange hotels for us in our trip to Myanmar. So far, I am able to directly contact the hotels I want and get the reservations even after the agencies tell me that they cannot get the reservations. So, do I make the reservations and ask the agency to handle the transfers, internal flights, etc. or do I also do this and minimize the usage of an internal Myanmar travel agency??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 2 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 3 Delhi private guide
- 4 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 5 November Onsen
- 6 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 7 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 8 Thai Elephants
- 9 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 10 Mumbai short visit
- 11 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 12 Phuket Beaches
- 13 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 14 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 15 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 16 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 19 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 20 Thailand Guides
- 21 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 22 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 23 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 24 India itinerary critique please
- 25 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016