I have traveled all over the world and in many asian countries. I do usually like to have a few friends to travel with on a trip to Asia - it just makes traveling easier sometimes. This is probably the first time I have been looking into doing a tour vs. on my own just because of safety and really services (no phone service, medical, etc). Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Myamar: Tour company or on your own?
- 1 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 2 Udaipur, India
- 3 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 4 - Hotel in Kuta, Bali -
- 5 My latest experience in Thailand
- 6 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 7 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 8 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 9 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 10 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 11 Train Fares in Japan
- 12 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 13 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 14 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 15 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 16 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 17 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 18 Good guide for day in Jakarta?
- 19 Itinerary Help with China Trip with 14- and 10-year-old
- 20 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 21 First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
- 22 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 23 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 24 Singapore Gardens - which one?
- 25 Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China