I have traveled all over the world and in many asian countries. I do usually like to have a few friends to travel with on a trip to Asia - it just makes traveling easier sometimes. This is probably the first time I have been looking into doing a tour vs. on my own just because of safety and really services (no phone service, medical, etc). Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Myamar: Tour company or on your own?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 2 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 3 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 4 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 5 Indian Visa
- 6 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 9 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 10 Don't use World Expeditions
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 First time in Japan
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Heyloo Hampi
- 17 Southern India
- 18 Bangkok - November 2014
- 19 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 22 Best Food in Tokyo
- 23 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 24 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 25 BALI Honeymoon February 2014