I have traveled all over the world and in many asian countries. I do usually like to have a few friends to travel with on a trip to Asia - it just makes traveling easier sometimes. This is probably the first time I have been looking into doing a tour vs. on my own just because of safety and really services (no phone service, medical, etc). Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Myamar: Tour company or on your own?
- 1 Sri Lanka
- 2 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 3 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 4 Suggestion for Bali
- 5 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 6 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 7 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 8 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 9 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 10 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 13 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 14 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 15 Hello, Vietnam
- 16 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 17 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Udaipur, India
- 21 Ipoh
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 24 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013