My wife and I went to the Philippines this summer (in July) and we spent a few days in Metro Manila, Bohol, Boracay and a quick stop in Cebu. I have made a trip report and I hope that it can be of some help to other first time visitors to the Philippines. You can find the trip report here http://gardkarlsen.com/Philippines_trip_report.htm and more photos here http://gardkarlsen.com/Philippines_photos.htm
The most amazing experiences on this trip was snorkeling with whale sharks in Oslob in Cebu and seeing the beautiful White beach of Boracay
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 2 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 6 Kerala trip
- 7 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 8 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 9 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 10 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 11 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 12 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 13 Help - India take 2
- 14 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 15 CNX late arrival?
- 16 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 17 best singapore hotel
- 18 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 currency conversion
- 21 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 22 The truth about elephant tourism
- 23 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 24 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 25 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand