My wife and I went to the Philippines this summer (in July) and we spent a few days in Metro Manila, Bohol, Boracay and a quick stop in Cebu. I have made a trip report and I hope that it can be of some help to other first time visitors to the Philippines. You can find the trip report here http://gardkarlsen.com/Philippines_trip_report.htm and more photos here http://gardkarlsen.com/Philippines_photos.htm
The most amazing experiences on this trip was snorkeling with whale sharks in Oslob in Cebu and seeing the beautiful White beach of Boracay
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1888:482:3831 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 HP PRINTER 1888:482:3831 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 HP printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:570:1233 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 4 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 5 India help needed
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 Place to stay Hue
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 11 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 17 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 18 Trekking outside Sapa
- 19 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 Go to Pai or not?
- 24 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 25 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India