I just posted some photos on my blog of the Flying Fish that I took while in the Timor sea. One of my photos was published in the April issue of National Geographic (albeit in the My Shot section). I thought you might like to see some pictures of these fascinating fish.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 2 Vietnam visa
- 3 Vietnam visa debate
- 4 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 5 Silk Road Tour - China
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Japan rough itinerary
- 15 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 16 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 17 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 18 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 19 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 20 One night in Osaka
- 21 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 22 Japan - costs
- 23 Japan for Foodies
- 24 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 25 3 week SE Asia itinerary
My National Geographic, Flying Fish Photo