I just posted some photos on my blog of the Flying Fish that I took while in the Timor sea. One of my photos was published in the April issue of National Geographic (albeit in the My Shot section). I thought you might like to see some pictures of these fascinating fish.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels in Central Delhi
- 2 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 3 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 4 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 5 Japan / Korea Trip
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Taiwan confusion..
- 8 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 9 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 10 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 11 vietnam visa
- 12 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 13 Japan GTG, early April
- 14 Tokyo daytrip
- 15 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 16 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 17 Trip Report : China
- 18 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 19 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 20 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 21 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 22 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 23 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
My National Geographic, Flying Fish Photo