I just posted some photos on my blog of the Flying Fish that I took while in the Timor sea. One of my photos was published in the April issue of National Geographic (albeit in the My Shot section). I thought you might like to see some pictures of these fascinating fish.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 코리아카지노＼＼♕ ＳＣ7000.COM >＼♕코리아카지노
- 2 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 3 My new 10 year china visa
- 4 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 5 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 6 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 7 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 8 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 9 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 10 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 11 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 12 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 13 Update on riding elephants
- 14 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 15 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 16 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 17 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 18 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 19 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 20 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 21 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 22 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 23 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 24 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 25 Advice on 6 day itinerary
My National Geographic, Flying Fish Photo