I just posted some photos on my blog of the Flying Fish that I took while in the Timor sea. One of my photos was published in the April issue of National Geographic (albeit in the My Shot section). I thought you might like to see some pictures of these fascinating fish.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 a year in burma
- 2 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 3 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 4 Southern India here we come
- 5 salesforce release management
- 6 Capsule hotels
- 7 Vaccinations
- 8 Vietnam trekking travel | vietnam tours
- 9 Borneo forest fires
- 10 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 11 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 12 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 13 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 14 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 15 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 16 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 17 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 18 Bridge players Beware!!
- 19 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 20 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 21 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 22 Chengdu and Beijing
- 23 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 24 2 months in Indonesia
- 25 First time to SEA
My National Geographic, Flying Fish Photo